muckhall and their latest advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

had a message on my answerphone from muckhall rang them and conversation went like this

hello this is muckhall

hello this is mr debt4get ref1000********

oh I cant find anything under that number oh well if we cant contact you by phone we will send our doorstep team to visit

debt4get. no..I dont think so.. if they turn up they will be removed forthwith..

muckhall.well we can visit when we like we can get a ccj without you even knowing and turn up

debt4get. no i think if your going for a ccj you need to supply me with court papers first

MH. no we dont we can just get a ccj you will not even be told we've got it.. you obviously know nothing about consumer debt

debt4get I know if you go for a ccj you have to apply to court and send papers so I could defend

MH no we dont and I am not talking to you any more

phone goes down

thing is...the debt wasnt even for me.. but I did enjoy winding him up

Why are you having conversatins like this without recording the call? This kind of recorded evidence would be pure gold in a complaint to the OFT.

Get a call recorder and record your calls

I got home from work today to find a letter from Muckhall saying we have passed your account back to our client as we are no longer dealing with you and enclosing £1 I sent 7 days ago

Result or what?:D

Looks like we will all have to purchase recording gadgets!

A few months ago a MudkHall rep. went round to a friend mothers house in order to carry out a doorstep visit with my friend, who has not lived at his mothers address for 40 years.

My friends mother is 90 and has alzheimers;

her carer is 63 and is disabled.

The MuckHall rep. frightened the two ladies as they believed everything that he said;

a recording gadget would have come in very handy that day!

The alleged debt is well and truly statute barred but just imagaine the amount of explaining that my friend had to do, in order to calm his mother and the carer...a very embarassing/upsetting day.

Nice One MH.

AC

Looks like we will all have to purchase recording gadgets!

A few months ago a MudkHall rep. went round to a friend mothers house in order to carry out a doorstep visit with my friend, who has not lived at his mothers address for 40 years.

My friends mother is 90 and has alzheimers;

her carer is 63 and is disabled.

The MuckHall rep. frightened the two ladies as they believed everything that he said;

a recording gadget would have come in very handy that day!

The alleged debt is well and truly statute barred but just imagaine the amount of explaining that my friend had to do, in order to calm his mother and the carer...a very embarassing/upsetting day.

Nice One MH.

AC

and no doubt that even shocking examples like this,if reported to OFT will still result in the same crap of "we do not get involved in personal cases,but will keep on file for license re newing time.

and still bloody grant it again:mad:

SAM