Community care grant question

SBOslayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey, all this is for my own curiosity... ok maybe i'm being a bit impatient lol, but i am rather desperate. I sent away a community care grant appplication on Thursday and recieved a rather quick response today. I applied for one while in an rented property early last year. But, Unfortunatly I moved into another one with my partner/mate. I landed up facing domestic abuse from him and Physical abuse and as a result was made priorty homeless like 2 months ago. I have recently moved into a LHO flat and as this is an assocation flat there are no carpets and i've had to buy all my own furnishings...... well that's the reason i'm applying don't have them. So anyways, i got this reponse asking me questions about what i need, pricing etc all thought i included that in my origonal application. I was just wondering if this is a good sign that they maybe conisdering my application this time more throughly in order to recieve it. I got a straight out no last time after weeks of waiting and I was wondering if this letter may potientally mean they think that I need the money this time. Any thoughts?

Anything would be appreciated as i am desperate :(