I need help with HSBC, I have a Defective DN and they keep demanding money

bh2362
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I am being pursued by HSBC, they keep sending me letters they are coming from Metropolitan.

they have now offered me a 30% reduction from £5100 im wondering why they have not issued a CCJ by now is it to do with the faulty DN.

also I have sar requested the waiting for all the infomation, i need some adive on moving forward on this and getting the defualt removed.

many thanks

BH

hi pedros,

I was making payment early on I came into difficulties I wrote to them and send a budget sheet, they accepted reduced payments for 3months the pressured me into making more which i could not afford, then i got the default.

Yes it had been terminated although I have not recieved a sep letter, here is the other part of the default notice.

hsbc2.jpg

Firstly, did you comply with the default notice and make the payment requested before the date that they gave you. If you did the DN is no more. If not it stands and is defective.

If you did not comply, you need to write to Metropolitan and say that this account has been terminated, which you have accepted but what you cannot accept is HSBC avoiding their responsibilty to send you the information you requested in the SAR. You are still awaiting the information and you do not wish to deal with the matter until you have the information you are entitled too.

This should stop them taking any further action until you have received the information and had some more letters. You will probably find that you will not get a copy of an enforceable agreement which will be useful to you. Do not mention the defective DN.

Please remember it is only valid if you did not make the payment because if you did it has been cancelled.

Then you wait.

Pedross

Edited by pedross
  • Haha 1

BH2362,

A word of warning, the copies of the DN at post 2 and post 4 MAY contain some info that enable HSBC identify you.

On post 2 is a bar code which appeared under you address, this is your address in a barcode format and can easily be identified.

Also at bottom right of image on both post 2 and post 4 is a serious of digits, again these may identified you to HSBC.

Be very careful, creditors and DCA's spend time looking at the post's on this site.

MD

Firstly, did you comply with the default notice and make the payment requested before the date that they gave you. If you did the DN is no more. If not it stands and is defective.

Pedross

hi pedross,

no i did not correct the DN, as you can read from it as well they have terminated the Agreement.

BH

hi pedross,

no i did not correct the DN, as you can read from it as well they have terminated the Agreement.

BH

Hi bh

I did spot the termination details which are vague in my opinion. I therefore believe that the point I made in post 6 is appropriate in this case.

Sending the letter I mentioned should not do any harm and will move the matter forward nicely. Make sure you use the wording as shown, do not reword it, except to make it grammatically correct when coming from you.

The next step is to await the arrival of the SAR and the copy agreement (hopefully) and if that is also defective, Bingo!

Pedross