RBS - Business Account O/D + No B Manager - HELP!

acbnsc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, new to forum, reason for finding this forum and posting:

I've had 2 business accounts with them since 2003. On one (which was pretty much unused) I had a RBS Business M/card, every month, without fail, the old manager would take funds from the live account, for the exact amount needed to pay the Credit card, placing them into the dormant account, which then paid the bill..... I was so used to this, I didnt give it a thought every month.

March 2008, New, younger manager takes over, first month, he called me, when the CC bill came in, I explained what the old manager did every month for past 5 years, he agreed and dealt with it.

Over next 2 months we had one meeting and he offered me additional funding, two business loans, of £15k each and upped my O/Draft to £20K, as a business I couldnt believe how helpful he was, until......

June 2008, I tried to get hold of him to talk about additional funding to enhanced my business, I receive an email back from their servers saying "account unknown", I call the branch, he no longer works there, in fact he got up from his desk on a Friday and didnt come back in....... I explained i had been talking to him about enhancing business, had sent loads of information, plans, cashflows etc - they said someone would be in touch....

July 2008 - Nothing heard for weeks, then I call branch, I'm told someone else is dealing with the account, I speak to a female, who asks about things and says she is happy to give additional £10k onto O/D...... 10 mins later she calls back and says she cannot do it, system did let her go so far, but would not complete, so.......

I re-send all info and she would get back to me.......

Sept 2008 - I get a call from a completely different person, demanding funds to pay off my Business credit card bill, i explain the way things had worked for years previously, he doesnt care and states it was "my problem"..... I pay the bill and complain, I dont get a reply!

Nov 2008 - I get informed, by letter, that the bank were not happy with their "over exposed, non security" position and want me to reduce all borrowings........ I explain I cannot, I'm a business that needed extra funding not reduction then they took the Ccard facility OFF ME!!

Since June 2008 till Nov 2008 I hadnt had a Business Relationship Manager, everytime I called the branch and asked, they couldnt tell me who it as!!!!!

Jan 2009 - my accounts have now been transferred to their head office, in fact the "Special relationship" section... meaning their "hard arse section" in my opinion, all I have received since then is an offer to combine the 2 business loans plus the overdraft into 2 NEW LOANS which will cost me EVEN MORE MONEY PER MONTH to pay them off!!

May 2009 - I speak to a local business manager, from where the business is NOW based and he WANTS MY ACCOUNT and WANTS to support the business on HIS PORTFOLIO but head office wont do it...........

I want to sue them for mis-representation, I havent had a business relationship manager for over a year, I believe my business has suffered because of this, the accounts would have been better managed with a manager, I've had NO SUPPORT from them at all.

July 2009 - Now the "Special" guy is demanding a repayment plan from me, I've already sent him one, which he refused to accept......

WHO do I complain to??? each time I try and call, I get passed to my old branch who say I must speak to the "Special" guy, who in turn isnt interested......

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy