john lewis card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5391 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Made massive complaint to john lewis. Found out a few days ago they have ignored it. In the meantime sending demands for money so offered 1.00. They said I had offered this before and not kept to it, I pointed out they had not sent the promissed payment slips and the last payment was made by me finding a very old statement and using that.

They were quite rude and trying to push for bank account details and I said no. In the meantime received letter from hsbc who own the jl card so told them had now set up sorder to jl and made 1.00 credit to them today(week ago). I said my bank had been very helpfull and put it through and they should receive it regular therefore.

Found out today 1.oo received back into my account, though at least have paper trail of it.

John lewis said they would not accept 1.00 previously and I am suspicious they have refused payment. Can they do this. The details I used for the sorder were the ones on the back of a jl statement and the bank confirmed it was them.

Any ideas.

They havnt also sent the payment slips they promissed, so I am suspicious.

I have received cca which was blurred, so asked for new one and still waiting. They apparantly sent ones before that 'went missing'

I am not worried, just suspicious they have closed the account without telling me when I told hsbc I was paying them 1.00 anyhow.