Welcome - please comment!

T2upNorth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

OK. Had a letter from WF today. Thought it was a response to my CCA letter, which is now past the 12+2 days. No, it's a confirmation of my new DD.. Odd, my current DD has been in place since April and no obvious changes on online banking. There was no need of a new DD, why would there be, the current one gets paid every month.

It's for the same amount as normal but says DD's will be taken on 31 of each month (as they are now - or last working day to coincide with payday). But it then says next DD will be taken on 28/8 - before payday. Hmmm, wonder if they are trying to force it to bounce in order to cause a reason to default me? Or am I being paranoid?

you set the date of the dd

not welcome

if they dont like it, annoy them

insist on standing order

Yes, I will write again tomorrow, recorded, reminding them of my CCA request and require written confirmation that the DD will be taken on or after 31/8. Otherwise, bye bye DD! They're lucky I haven't sent the dispute letter, was feeling generous and thought I'd give them another week to comply...

Thanks Postggj!

Thanks, The Wife.

To be honest, I was waiting for them to fail to comply, I already have copies of my agreement, which is full of holes anyway. Was just wanting to know what they had.

I have no statements after nearly 2 years, except a hand drafted one which bears no resemblance to my calculations. SAR is next, they wanted £10 for a statement, OK, I'll pay £10 - for everything they have!

• 2 weeks later...

Right, finally got my CCA response.

There is a copy of the agreement which matches my original copy. And a statement from day 1 to current. Full of charges, ad hoc fees, fee assessments, capitalisation etc. Interestingly, this statement, although overlapping a partial statement I received a couple of months ago, has very different figures...

not sure wether to post it up here - assume it would be easily identifiable by WF by cross referencing the numbers.....

Update:

Have spoken to DG - I have PPI, Gap and Mechanical cover. First 2 for 48months, mechanical for 36 months.

Think I need to get them cancelled pronto! DG sending out policy docs.

Is it possible to claim back Mechanical Cover and other rubbish insurances that people were forced to buy?

Is it possible to claim back Mechanical Cover and other rubbish insurances that people were forced to buy?

They were pushed quite hard! But that's what I intend to do, I don't need or want them, nor can I afford them!