Phone line connections charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

We currently don't have a phone line connected, (it's all there, just needs connecting) never have in our current house as we always used mobiles which is now becoming too expensive, especialy calling numbers that are free for landlines yet a silly rate for mobile callers.

I've read that BT charge approx £120 for the connection charge, yet I'm sure in the past I've seen offers from phone companies that offer 'free' connection or the connection charge built into the monthly bill -

-Virgin is one such company but they use the fibre optic cables which isn't available in our area. Are there any companies that currently offer free connection or with the charge built into the monthly bill? I've searched the net but they all seem to require a BT connection in place already.

Any help would be appreciated

Capquest - No cca yet - OC sent what they think is a CCA - account on hold - no contact since

Lewis - Lost their tongue after cca request:roll: -

Now in default of my CCA request - still no contact since:D

Fredrickson - No cca yet - Now in default of my request - now stopped contact with me:rolleyes: **UPDATE** April - Sent back £1 p/o and gave up!!!!!!!!!!

1ST Credit - CCA request sent - now stopped contact with me

BT. They've extended their free connection (reconnection) too) until the Autumn, the only commitment is an additional 6 months to the usual 12 minimum term (making 18 months the minimum period of service).