GE Woodchester Car Finance loan to Link Outsourcing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Beachy,

Evening aa,

OK- Keep in touch, without guidence, encouragement & of course pt's help and cracking input and letter I'd still be looking at ways of reclaiming ppi.

Once again many thanks to you both (letter printed and ready to go).

Beachy

Good luck to ya I will be watching :cool:

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

way to go............:)

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Morning PT,

Yes letter sent, they've had it for about week now, but no response from them as yet.

Beachy

Super Beachy,

Let us know when you recieve any reply from them

I would give them 28 days and once we get to that point then we should write to them again if they havent replied

all you need to send at that point is a Dear sirs, you have failed to reply to my letter dated XXXX a copy of which i enclose, please respond within 7 days .........

lets see what they come back with :)

Will do, gave them until 15th Jan., as per your letter.

Will update as soon as I have any news.

If I don't have any contact with you before the 25th may I wish you a very Merry Christmas & thanks for your continued help and guidence.

Beachy.

• 3 weeks later...

ok so it was a fixed sum credit agreement ? yes? for a fixed term ? yes?

so what the Fcuk is this dumbass on about?

on a fixed sum agreement, it is fair to suggest that the policy would be for the term of the loan ? yes?

so, if the agreement was for 60 months then so should the ppi policy as well? surely.

Nothing within the PPI shows it is a monthly rolling policy or that it can be cancelled at any time, so i think they have piddled in the wind here

Steady on PT, you sound madder then me :-x and Iam totally pi55ed off.

Didnt expect them to roll over and die on the first herdle, but didnt expect this sort of reply.

Beachy

Edited by beachcomber60
Spelling (AGAIN!)

Scan 3

scan0011.jpg

Erm forgive me for being stoooopid but, this jackass is saying that the ppi was a month to month thing yeah?

well, i wonder if he can explain why it clearly sets out a sum being £1969.77 for the PPI on the statement.

he is pulling the wool over your eyes, i think you will find that its one of those situations where he has realised they are bang to rights and have thought oh sh!te lets just fob this guy off and hope he doesnt realise

Thanks PT,

Your help & advice is greatly appreciated, the way I feel at the moment is I'd like to really nail 'em on this AND get back the ppi payments made.

Should I continue to pay them, if the agreement is that flawed?

Beachy

Edited by beachcomber60

Morning Jim,

Im having difficulty with this one, shocking i know, but how do you reply to a fool who knows sod all about consumer credit law? its a pointless exercise trying to educate him :lol::lol::lol:

I think im going to need to show that, using the figures they have provided and interest rates etc that the PPI was credit, that it was therefore required to be incorperated in the agreement correctly and therefore the agreement is defective, i know we did this with the intiial letter but unfortunatley it was read by someone who has little clue

OK, pretty obvious it landed on the wrong desk, trouble is guessing whose desk it should have landed on!

Did think of taking it to the 'authorities' but by what Ive read on the forums there most likely find in favour of the creditor.

I'm sure you'll come up with something to throw at them.

Jim

Morning Jim,

Im having difficulty with this one, shocking i know, but how do you reply to a fool who knows sod all about consumer credit law? its a pointless exercise trying to educate him :lol::lol::lol:

I think im going to need to show that, using the figures they have provided and interest rates etc that the PPI was credit, that it was therefore required to be incorperated in the agreement correctly and therefore the agreement is defective, i know we did this with the intiial letter but unfortunatley it was read by someone who has little clue

suggest something added at end along the lines add "I would suggest that as you appear to have little knowledge of Consumer Credit Law that this letter and my file is referred to your legal department/solicitors.

Should I not recieve a substantive response within 14 days from your receipt of this letter then I shall be making an application for a Declaration of Unenforceability.........etc etc. "

As PT says no point trying to educate someone who really doesn't want to be educated..................

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Hi Paul,

Been going over this one over & over trying to construct a reply but I'm not the best of letter writers, how you doing with it?

I value Josie8's input, need to put into words why what was sent is cr@p, other than that it just to let things carry on until it's paid off, although this would be unjust if the agreement is that flawed.

Jim

Beachy

my apologies but i have been trying to spend a little time with my children, i have some pretty big trials coming up in the next few weeks and i will have little family time then.

I think the fact is that the guy who replied did not give you an answer which you required or were entitled to.

I will see what i can come up with when i get a mo, but suffice to say, your agreement is a multiple agreement and therefore improperly executed