Claire78 v HSBC *SETTLED IN FULL*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6422 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DG have finally confirmed that they have received the letter from the trustees, confirming that they have no interest in the money (so it's all mine mwah ha ha ha haaa).

A cheque will be fine, thanks.......

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the first tiem an AQ has been filed for HSBC?!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

I was sent the AQ but I phoned DG and said "I will fill it out and send it off you want me to but you will incur more costs as you will be liable for the fee".

Alan replied "No need to fill it out, I am sorry for the delay, your cheque will be with you tomorrow" and it was!

Congrats 007!!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

What do I do now? Don't want to seem desperate, they might decide to offer a low amount thinking that it will get rid of me.

Why meeee? If they don't sort it out soon I will end up having a serious 'Nikki moment'

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

I'm confused. I don't really know wha toyu are asking. The best thing to do is keep on with your claim - so, fill in and send in the AQ etc, keep the claim going until you have all you are claiming for in full!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Hi I need to send my before action letter can I now add the extra charges that i have in the last month???

:cool: Let the Battle commence

20th July S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent with cheque

26th July Letter received from HSBC bank saying that they will be sending my statements shortly. They also sent my cheque back

29th July Received statements 25 to 80 (1 - 24 needed)

5th August Received statements 1 to 24

15th September Prelim Letter sent along with spreadsheet asking for £651

10th October Before Action Letter sent along with spreadsheet again

15th October Letter received from bank offering near enough the full amount - I've accepted

I've also been doing my other halfs bank (Yorkshire) They have been okay so far but they refused his request of £1512.00 so a letter before action was sent on the 10th October - so far no reply guess who's going to court!!!

yup

My charges claims:

Default removals:

So how do I put it in the letter? Also my other half has had a letter saying no - is there a template letter saying we are still going ahead have another 14 days to reconsider your decision?

:cool: Let the Battle commence

20th July S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter sent with cheque

26th July Letter received from HSBC bank saying that they will be sending my statements shortly. They also sent my cheque back

29th July Received statements 25 to 80 (1 - 24 needed)

5th August Received statements 1 to 24

15th September Prelim Letter sent along with spreadsheet asking for £651

10th October Before Action Letter sent along with spreadsheet again

15th October Letter received from bank offering near enough the full amount - I've accepted

I've also been doing my other halfs bank (Yorkshire) They have been okay so far but they refused his request of £1512.00 so a letter before action was sent on the 10th October - so far no reply guess who's going to court!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

letter offering full amount of £5835.97 just arrived!

have emailed MS Daubney with the following:

I refer to your letter dated 28 September 2006.

I note that you have offered me an ex gratia payment of £5835.97 in relation to the claim that I have issued against your client HSBC.

I regret that I am unable to accept this sum in full and final settlement, as I have incurred an additional cost of £100.00, this relates to the Allocation Questionnaire filing fee. A receipt is available at your request. I will accept £5935.97 in full and final settlement of this claim, however I will not agree to any confidentiality conditions.

I will accept payment of this sum only by cheque within 7 days of the date of this letter.

I also note that you have failed to mention the additional charges that your client has charged to my account since filing this claim, totalling £198.75. I also see that a charge of £25.00 is due to debit my account on 2 October 2006.

I appreciate that these charges are not within the scope of my claim, but as you have pointed out, your client is mindful of the cost of management time and unrecoverable legal charges associated with small claims track cases. I would request that reimbursement of these charges be made now, to avoid any further waste of time and resources both for your client and myself.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Yours faithfully,

Comments?

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

CONGRATULATIONS!!! and i hope im where you at in a couple of weeks!! (dont file mcol till wed) I'm no pro but the letter certainly looks like you mean business!!

HSBC - 11/9/06 - prem letter sent

19/9/06 - lba sent £3391 requested

5/10/06 - MCOL

17/10/06 - offer for £1600 on one account recieved

28/11/06 - Full offer recieved

Capital one - 13/9/06 -letter asking for statements sent

17/10/06 - prelim sent for £640

Lloyds TSB - 13/9/06 -letter asking for statements sent

17/10/06 - prelim sent fro £732

Lloyds TSB - 26/9/06 - prem letter sent - £391

W E L L D O N E C L A I R E lOVELY TO HEAR YOU HAVE WON

LOOK OUT DISNEYWORLD!!!

Stephen Denoon

£374 IN CHARGES

REQUEST REPAYMENT OF CHARGES SENT 22/06/06

L.B.A. SENT 09/07/06

OFFERED £90 (WOW) 25/07/06

ACCEPT £90 AS PARTIAL PAYMENT 26/07/06

FORMS 1 & 1B TAKING TO COURT ON 31/07/06

WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW!!!

THEY HAVE PAID UP!!!!! I WIN

THANK FOR THE HELP ALL

Too right!

More bouncy than tigger at the mo!

Jody-you might be lucky and get it in a couple of weeks, but as you can see from my thread they seem to be taking a heck of a lot longer now. Hang in there, you WILL get it in the end.

Just a HUGE thank you to everyone who has helped me, and to all the mods and site helpers who are fab, couldn't have done it without you xxx

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

Sorry it is in Bear Garden, but my thread has been moved to successes and I wasn't sure anyone would read it.

HSBC were meant to file their allocation questionnaire on 09/10. I contacted he court to make them aware of this and the file will now be passed to a district judge to decide what to do with it. Basically I am looking for any thoughts on what will happen to the claim now.

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

I have sent them this by email today...

[FONT=Times New Roman]Dear Sirs[/font]

I refer to your letter dated 5 October 2006 and my previous letter dated 29 September 2006.

I note that you have not responded to my earlier request that you save both me and yourselves the unnecessary waste of time and resources of a further small claims track action by refunding the additional charges totalling £***.**.

I also note that the payment conditions that were outlined in my letter were not adhered to. I therefore will not accept your offer of £****.**in full and final settlement of this claim.

I now claim the interest that has been accruing at a daily rate of £*.**since the date of issue of the claim on 11 August 2006. I calculate that this stands at an additional £**.**as of today’s date.

As stated previously, I will not agree to any confidentiality clauses on the repayment of MY money.

I will accept £****.**in full and final settlement of claim number 6QZ53491, assuming payment is received no later than 18 October 2006. Please take this as my acceptance of your presumed offer, and do not waste our collective time by sending another standard offer letter.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Yours faithfully,

Claire78comments?

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

Claire it sounds pefect, and well done for sticking to your guns over their pathetic settlement terms.

All these letters get so boring when all you want is your money!

Well done Clare

I filed Mcol on the 06/10/06 waiting for them to acknowledge hope mine does not take as long as this !!

Data Protection letter sent 15/08/06

All statments received 29/08/06 total £3950.50 2 accounts

Prelim approach sent 30/08/06 - for both accounts

LBA sent for both accounts 15/09/06

MCOL Filed for both accounts 05/10/06

MCOL Acknowledged 12/10/06

Letter Received req breakdown of charges 28/10/06

Letter Sent with breakdown of charges 28/10/06

Letter received with full offer on the 01/11/06

Sent letter back accepting offer and crossing confidential agreement out 01/11/06

:razz: :razz: :razz: