You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

speculator

1 x Goods Never Received; 1 x Goods handed back after 10 days

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4028 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good evening all.

I am being chased by the friendly bods at AIC with respect to 2 agreements which were taken out in March '07. Due to personal circumstances, it has only just been brought to my attention what these two agreements were for, and that I am being chased is a little confusing.

One of the agreements was taken out and the goods were ordered. Due to health problems I was in hospital for an extended period and never took delivery of the goods. A patient advocate visited the store from where the goods were ordered and the situation was explained to them. On leaving hospital, I never had a call from the store and (wrongly) assumed that the matter had been settled. In this case, the store have had the equipment, and the funding from the finance company. The store is now in administration.

The other agreement, I did receive the goods but due to the aforementioned hospital admission, I was advised to return the item back to the dealer. This was done after having had the item for ten days. Again, due to a Patient Advocate visiting the place where the goods were bought, I assumed that the matter had been dealt with. However, it would appear that although the item was returned to the store in April, a credit against the finance agreement was not made until September of the same year and has left a £7k shortfall as a result. Surely the item should have been handed back to the finance co by the store after the situation was brought to their attention? Not left as stock for 5 months before a credit was made? This has obviously had a detrimental effect on the amount that is owed on the agreement. I accept that due to the nature a depreciation on the equipment, an amount will be owed. £7k for ten days does seem a little steep though..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have this weekend received a letter from AIC stating that, with regards the first agreement, they have passed the matter back to the original finance house and to send all future correspondence to them.

Edited by speculator
addition

You need to CCA the company that is chasing you. Then you can check the cancelation rules.