Northern Rock PPI Claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

or send alan a PM and he will sort it

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there u go thanks 42man

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya Jan,

Firstly sorry for the delay you have had, rights lets get you some answers.

They ask if I asked the advisor for details of the policy - sounds like they're trying to put blame on me for missell.

How can you ask for the details of the policy if you do not know what details to ask or what is in the small print it is for them to ensure you know these and are fully aware of what you are buying.

They also say they only received the top copy of my letter and are asking for the second page

Well that just goes to show how lax there administration is as I cant for one moment think you would of forgot to enclose everything the truth is it probably got lost under there mountain of paperwork due to not having good practice and good procedures in place.

Also, my next payment is due on 1st Sept. Think I should tell them I will be unable to pay this as I won't know the amount to pay without the PPI, until they reply to me in full? Or just ask what the amount will be? or tell them I won't pay anything - they can take it out of what they owe me?

Thats what I did but remember if you do this to send the disputed account letter template in the templates library.

Regards

PF

you are welcome PF

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Jan,

Firstly I fall to see how they can put a negative marker on your credit ratings as the account is clearly in dispute.

A letter to the FSA explaining there actions is required here.

Yes another letter to northern rock spelling out the situation to them and that a complaint to the fsa has been made because of there actions re: threat of negative marker on credit files

Regards

PF

• 1 month later...

you should also check the T&C are also the same as and if they are differant which i suspect that they do not unfairly penalise u and that u are happy with any changes to the T&C's PF

Hiya Jan yes ive been absent 4 a few days due to getting depressed and stressed over my mbna/optima case there has been movement on this case an update to which i posted last night on thread HELP cant give u a link as my fone browser does not allow any TY and i will be back upto full speed so6n PF

yes jan but they i can handle as that is only a dispute between us over the correct refund but optima that is downright misconduct and a pack of lies where the court has been decieved its all from page 65