CCCs - DMP

Guest 38candy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5433 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest 38candy

Hi

I recently went into a DMP in February this year I understand they will review the account next year. Does anyone know on reviewing the account do they request proof of salary again.:confused:

Best plan is to call them and find out.

Have the creditors backed off since the start of the plan? Are they all ok going through the CCCS?

If they issue a court claim, be careful and get advice on here. CCCS will not usually assist with the defence of claims. If you give them the claim form they will admit the debt and offer pro-rata payments on your behalf - this is regardless of the debt being legally enforceable or not.

Hi there

With Payplan DMP, they usually request to go through your income and expenditure with you to ensure you can still manage the same payment. If your payment changes, they will send out the financial statement to your creditors to accept.

untill i found this place i was going to take out an iva or a dmp with payplan now thanks to here i am able to do my own dmp and pay companies who come up with all the correct paperwork ;)