You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Guest 38candy

CCCs - DMP

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4040 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest 38candy

Hi

I recently went into a DMP in February this year I understand they will review the account next year. Does anyone know on reviewing the account do they request proof of salary again.:confused:

Best plan is to call them and find out.

Have the creditors backed off since the start of the plan? Are they all ok going through the CCCS?

If they issue a court claim, be careful and get advice on here. CCCS will not usually assist with the defence of claims. If you give them the claim form they will admit the debt and offer pro-rata payments on your behalf - this is regardless of the debt being legally enforceable or not.

CCCS although they are a registered charity are in fact funded by the Finance Industry so obviously 'He who pays the Piper calls the tune'.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Hi there

With Payplan DMP, they usually request to go through your income and expenditure with you to ensure you can still manage the same payment. If your payment changes, they will send out the financial statement to your creditors to accept.

untill i found this place i was going to take out an iva or a dmp with payplan now thanks to here i am able to do my own dmp and pay companies who come up with all the correct paperwork ;)