I Need some Help!

craigamc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a loan with WFS in July 2007.

I arranged to have the PPI removed, then the agreement I received was for 24 months instead of 36, I received no satisfactory response from Welcome.

I moved house in Sept 07, and Welcome knew my address. I have this month had a deduction of £100 took from my wages for an attachment of earnings in lieu of a CCJ - WHICH I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT.

What should I do, I can't let these cowboys get away with it!

Hi Craigamc.....have a look here to get the details of the judgment - CCJs, court orders & fines - Search yourself and others - Trust Online ....if you moved house when the claim was issued and you can prove it then it should be easy to get it set aside.....a SAR to Welcome might be a good move also.....this is what to do to get the set aside.. - Removal of CCJ's - Step by step guide to the process

Hi

Thanks for the advice.

There are really two elements to my case here I think

1 Welcome did not change my address on there records even though I advised them of it - and they sent a represenative to my new address. As a result they obviously have sent the court papers to my old address as that is the address on the attachment of earnings from court.

2 The original agreement was £2 + PPI + Interest. However, the agreement was changed ( I have the new one, which is £2k + Interest only = £3.1k) The CCJ is for £6k??

Should I firstly contact them with a SAR to establish what they have claimed for? or just apply to have it set aside because they didn't inform me at my new address?

thanks m8

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have today received a copy of the CCA agreement and no surprise, its for the old amount and not the new amount I have got a copy of. They didn't remove PPI. They have also sent me an account statement with a huge amount of charges, which I'm still adding up

Can anyone advise me what to do next I need to contest AOE and Credit Agreement?

Thanks

You can get this judgement set aside. They have pulled a fast one by sending court papers to your old address, and on the back of the old agreement to boot, which in effect, should no longer exist. Both are valid reasons.

Speak to the court. They will be very helpful in assisting you with the necessary paperwork. Don't even bother contacting Welcome first. Just go for it.

Foo King ****. :mad:

You can get this judgement set aside. They have pulled a fast one by sending court papers to your old address, and on the back of the old agreement to boot, which in effect, should no longer exist. Both are valid reasons.

Speak to the court. They will be very helpful in assisting you with the necessary paperwork. Don't even bother contacting Welcome first. Just go for it.

Foo King ****. :mad:

Thanks for your help. SHould I put it in writing to the court? If I should call, who do I speak to?

Thanks

Craig