Blatent lies told during investigation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am wondering upon some action.

There was an investigation done in which a number of individuals told blatent lies (which was recorded and signed to say true)

I know i can raise this as a grievance but what can i do outside work?

What court action can i raise where i can show 100% proof that they have lied?

I don't need to provide exact details.

An investigation was undertaken into me.

During the investigation 3 people told clear lies (made up stories)

This was documented and signed to say it was true.

Following this i am put forward for disciplinary action.

I have written proof that all 3 are telling lies.

• In the first his statement contradicts himself. It does not make sense and i have an email (from his line manager to him) confirming this to be a lie.
  • The second I have a signed statement from the second individual some 6 months earlier where he details the truth. (Contradicting his later statement)
  • The final one states he was in one location where i can prove he was at work some 50 miles away.

My question is 'if someone is clearly lying to try to have a person dismissed is there anything i can do outside the company, within a court, before or after a disciplinary hearing, to prosecute that individual?'

You can put in a counter[written grievance]claiming that these allegations against yourself are not made in good faith.

This compells the employer to investigate your complaint.

Good Luck

I don't need to provide exact details.

An investigation was undertaken into me.

During the investigation 3 people told clear lies (made up stories)

This was documented and signed to say it was true.

Following this i am put forward for disciplinary action.

I have written proof that all 3 are telling lies.

• In the first his statement contradicts himself. It does not make sense and i have an email (from his line manager to him) confirming this to be a lie.
  • The second I have a signed statement from the second individual some 6 months earlier where he details the truth. (Contradicting his later statement)
  • The final one states he was in one location where i can prove he was at work some 50 miles away.

My question is 'if someone is clearly lying to try to have a person dismissed is there anything i can do outside the company, within a court, before or after a disciplinary hearing, to prosecute that individual?'

Surely there must be some sort of internal grieviace process ? Otherwise you can claim unfair dismisal, Im unsure how you start this process though.