robbers way help needed - vanquis card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so in your opinion this document they have sent me isnt proof ive had credit? thanks for all the information guys and ty for looking at the document and giving your opinion..if robinson way call me again i will screamm

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so in your opinion this document they have sent me isnt proof ive had credit? thanks for all the information guys and ty for looking at the document and giving your opinion..if robinson way call me again i will screamm

I have blown the application up and cannot see any prescribed terms, so just an application.

If when you get the origonal in the post, it has the terms on the back, then that could be a different matter.

When you receive the origonal:lol: in the post, we can all look again.

ty very much lickthewallfatboy xxx i really appreciate your advise on this . robinson way are giving me a big headach at the moment its not about me not wanting to pay its the amount thats making me so mad... the debt they are talking about is a credit card debt with vanquis the limit on this card was 200 pounds now robbers way want £1,151,78 which to me is daylight robbery and to be honest hell will freeze over before i pay interest that huge...

just had another call from robinson way muppets yet again asking for payment...i saked why they are phoning me again askin for cash when the accounts in dispute as im still waiting for the original credit agreement .she inisted its been sent i told her thats an application not a true copy..she says thats got my signature on and is good enough then in an annoying voice said will you be paying that by credit card madam..i wont give you my reply as its too blue for this site lol....i then asked her to point out on the application to me where the terms and conditions are lol and said they have no agreement with me and they can take me to court. im confused now as robinson way say i owe the money to cabot? i replied the original creditor is vanquis? she told me vanquis is cabot..so im confused robinson way cabot and vanquis are all the same firm? ps never knew winding robbers way up could be such fun

Yes, keep all written communication from them, and copies of any letters that you send. Always send letters by recorded delivery, and never speak to them on the phone (unless you want to bait them :D ).

You have already discovered, when they speak on the phone they lie :mad:

hi i received a letter from robinson way today .....Dear miss xxxx Due to cabot Financial (Europe)LIMITED.we refer to the above accountwhich will be managed no longer by this office.All future payments and correspondence must be sent to our client.directly.if you were paying us by standing order.please cancel that instruction and set up a new standing order to pay our client, ? i phoned this morning and was told cabot were now holding my account.i reminded them that the account was in dispute and they shouldnt be sending the account elsewhere ,,anyone to advise me on this?

Crapbot had the account, passed it on to Robbers Way, Robbers Way got nowhere with you so passed it back to Crapbot.

Simples tch! :D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

stop talking to these idiots on the phone there job is to frighten you into paying... if it is an application form then thats all it is and is unenforceable

deal only by letter, much better and gives you a paper trail if you do need it.

If you have an application form without prescribed terms on it then why waste your time, effort and paper. Robbers Way have been at me for about 18 months with a single side of A$ that they say is an agreement and in reality it has my signature on and nothing else.

If you write they write back. Just ignore everything that concerns this account unless they take you to court where you will be able to get costs from them.

It really isn't worth playing. If they were going to admit it wasn't an agreement they would have done it first time round.

I dont think the County Court would look too kindly on all that interest ;)

Good point on interest. Vanquis and Provident (of doorstep lender fame) are the same company. The max level of interest is I understand 40% in this country and vanquis nearly charge this. Some say it's higher on cash advances. It would need to come before a judge though to be ruled as an unlawfull interest rate. 183% is what I pay Provident and their CCA's are flawless except for the unlawfull interest rate that no judge would sanction.

If my post helped you feel better, click my scales.

• 2 weeks later...