Endeavour Loans & PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3444 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 5 months later...
StokiePotter said:
I have just emailed FSCS, lets see what happens now :)

Hi, did you had any luck with this?

My loan is dated the same with same broker/lender and have had a letter back from EPF to say that they are not liable.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Im back..... and I have the bone well and truly in my mouth ready to go "again"

Upon inspecting a recent copy of my credit report, I stumbled across an entry added by HSBC?!? for £11250+!!!

Now my issue is this.... I have NEVER had any dealings with HSBC, never had a loan via HSBC or applied for a loan via HSBC, I can only assume that this entry is for my Endeavour Loan (part of HFC) who in turn are (were) a sub division of HSBC.

Now my question is this - IF HSBC have (had) nothing to do with my loan and the PPI, why is there an entry on my file telling me differently?! The amount shown is obviously my initial 10K loan (plus PPI?), am I right in assuming that this money was "lent" via the ONE source rather than the "3rd Party" as always claimed?

Ive now sent off my reclaim forms to HSBC.... I'm expecting a letter back to say its nowt to do with them but my argument is.... why is this entry on my file, if its nothing to do with them?!?

I know I'm probably clutching at straws but why would an HSBC entry be on my Credit File?!? and does the entry (with the recorded amount make them liable for my 5 years of wasted time!!) :)

Wish me luck.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Received a reply back from HSBC yesterday to say they couldn't find any details.... which I was expecting as the loan was via EPF and not HSBC direct....

Now obviously there is a record.... as it is noted on my Credit Reports (see below) - £10K loan & £1550 PPI (one off payment?!?)

HSBC_Finance1.jpg

I know im clutching at straws but I REFUSE to back down whilst I know this money was paid..... :)

I shall send a copy of the above back to them to prove that there IS a record and again shall cross my fingers :D