Premier Man / Reliable collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4812 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Yes i understood they have 12 days to reply but was not sure about the 30 days part

It used to be that if they did not suply the requested one month after the 12 days they comited an offence, that has now changed and it just goes into default after 12 days and stays that way untill/if an agreement is produced, and as we all know and HBOS among others deny, whilst it is in default they are not allowed to enforce the agreement (common sense when you think about it; how can you enforce something that does not exist?).

Thats awful if they trying to imply that you signed something you dident ,Surely any firm doing that would be guilty of a criminal offence and if that is the caes they should be reported,to police and oft:mad:

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

hi cerberus. i am having trouble with 10 debts with reliable collections.

i sent cca,s. they sent 10 shiny new agrrements with my name and address written in ink. they also quote the consumer credit act 1983, 3 (2) (b). i have never seen this credit agreement until yesterday morning.

do i send them the same letteras above. bigpaddy

hi cerberus. i am having trouble with 10 debts with reliable collections.

i sent cca,s. they sent 10 shiny new agrrements with my name and address written in ink. they also quote the consumer credit act 1983, 3 (2) (b). i have never seen this credit agreement until yesterday morning.

do i send them the same letteras above. bigpaddy

The one in post #14, yes.

• 1 year later...

Click the black triangle scouse and as one of the site team to start a new thread for you, as this will go missed here. But having had a quick look over what they have said, yes they are correct, in that post 2007 agreement are normally deemed compliant, and especially if it was taken out online and a tick box was used.

But once you have your own thread, then others will be able to see it and give advice, and you will be able to give more info regarding this..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Right, Online apps are deemed enforceable regarding the new legislation, so with that in mind, what amount are they demanding, what charges have they added, and are they still adding interest?

Have you sent them a proposal or an offer of payment? If so have they accepted/refused or demanded a higher payment?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Then I would claim the charges back and use that to offset the balance, Moorcr@p aren't in the business of being helpful, all they want is money, they're very shallow like that.