Unpaid Salary...again!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, some advice please.

I work from full time from home for a contract print company based in the South West of England. The company only employs 4 people including myself, in the past 18 months the MD has taken away my company car as he could no longer afford to pay it, he has cancelled everybody's comission payments and on 4 occassions in the past 8 months my wages have not gone into my bank when they should have done.:-x

The MD has set an individual sales target of £10k per month and until today, I have only been working on 1 publication that is only valued at £5k.

In February, I decided to take Paternity Pay for 1 week as we had just brought our amazing son into the world. When I emailed him advising him I was taking SPP, within an hour I received an email back inviting me to a "Disciplinary" for lack of sales. The best thing was during December & January I had only worked 1 week in each month due to holidays and Christmas etc. Furthermore, he conducted the "disciplinary" in a pub:shock:

Now on Friday just gone, I was meant to be paid again, and guess what, it has not gone in, checked again this morning and it still hasnt gone in, the Bank are putting a trace on it. I have spoken to my MD and he has said that he did the BACS payments on Wednesday night last week, even though he knows it can take 3-5 working days for a BACS payment to clear. Furthermore, he has underpaid me by about £400 to which he is claiming he has made "enquiries"

Is there anything that I can do? I am really angry and upset about this whole thing and fear that it is effecting my health, which is also making my partner become increasingly concerned about me. We have a 4 month old son.

Any advice please, many thanks