unexecuted agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i have an unexecuted agreement as the creditor did not sign the agreement,i know this can be enforced by the courts.my question is,as the agreement is unenforcable until an order of the court is granted is any action taken on the account before hand unlawful

hi i have an unexecuted agreement as the creditor did not sign the agreement,i know this can be enforced by the courts.my question is,as the agreement is unenforcable until an order of the court is granted is any action taken on the account before hand unlawful

You have to stop them getting there first! Read up on CCA ing your creditor and follow that path, first.

they have already got there,they have a charge on the house.i did a cca request and the only thing wrong was the creditor did not sign it.i was advised that didnt matter.but as im not trying to make the agreement totally unenforcable thought i could use i to get the charge overturned