Help not sure what to do!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

About 4 years ago I found out I had Bi-Polar and turned to drinking and such to get through my problems, shortly after I went to a christian help centre called Cristians against poverty who said that they would be able to help me get off the drink and get out of debt.

They set up a payment plan and they talked to all my creditors, any way this didn't work and about a 2 years ago I managed to help myself with the help of my friends. I was starting to get myself together paid off the council tax, almost paid the water bill, and I'm down to about £6,000 debt all ones I have to pay.

Then I got a letter from Npower, they were asking for a reciept that I pay my electricity tokens with, the only problem is I dont have a token meter, when the cristians setup my payment plan they got the token meter taken out of the house and said that if I made a contribution from my benefit I would be fine, up until earlier last year they were sending estimated bills for tokens, I sent then meter readings which they should be able to tell its not a token meter because of the type of readings and two engineers have been and seen that its not a token meter. Also it turns out that no deductions are taken from my benefit or ever have been for Electricity.

I'm worried now that when I call them they will ask me to pay thousands of pounds I haven't got and this whole nightmare will begin again, what should I do???