Wilson v First County Trust Ltd - [2003] All ER (D) 187 (Jul).

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks BB, I have this one. Looking for:

Wilson v First County Trust Ltd - [2003] All ER (D) 187 (Jul).

The case reference that you've given is for the All England Law Reports - the advantage to those is that there a headnote which summarises the case - the only thing is that your case reference is wrong - which is why you can't find it - where you've got a D it should be a number - because that's a volume number usually between 1 and 3.

But as BB points out its' the same case as the HL report that BB has given you the link to.

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

The case reference that you've given is for the All England Law Reports - the advantage to those is that there a headnote which summarises the case - the only thing is that your case reference is wrong - which is why you can't find it - where you've got a D it should be a number - because that's a volume number usually between 1 and 3.

But as BB points out its' the same case as the HL report that BB has given you the link to.

Thanks, that explains it......... I have to have copies of all cases I am making reference to (the whole lot!).

Regards

Monty

• 8 months later...