Just to let you know...

:Boy:
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I helped a friend with a Pre Lim letter to HSBC to recover £2500 worth of charges, that they told me that they have paid out over 5 years.

He was very sceptical that this would do anything (the Pre-Lim letter), and as he and his family are tight for money at the moment, (he is a Farmer), he agreed to give it a go, and see what would happen.

I sent the letter for him on his behalf to David Lewis, HSBC, 8 Canada Square in E14 on the 4th July 2006.

He has heard nothing until Saturday just gone. Now to be honest, as he has not mentioned it to me, and I actually forgot about the letter, it was a surprise to get a phone call from him last night, admitting he owes me a couple of pints.

HSBC have offered him £1995.00 for a 'full and final settlement' of the charges. He and his wife have accepted, they can not believe it! (they do not want to go any further, even though they now admit that they would of got all the money, but they are desperate for the cash)

This was the only letter we sent, and I am over the moon for them.

So to everyone, this does work, all the time and effort put in does pay, and I WILL donate on his behalf (he owes me some cash anyway;) )

SPREAD THE WORD!!:)

Best regards

cool ,

at least you got a reply , i didnt recieve any replys at all to my first letter to hsbc:-x ..

now iam in process to send the second letter ...hopfully:o

hay dave so i cannot spread the word yet :mad: ...

regards

sara

Thats lovely to hear, congrats for your friend. :)

My opinions are just that, I will help if I can but I am NOT a professional. If in doubt seek legal advice.

READ THE FAQ'S BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION! THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON! AS IS THE USER-GUIDE!

My active claims:

Owed £150 from Barclays.

Husbands claims:

Owed £1049 from Lloyds.

Glorious Victories!:

Barclays Joint Account- Settled £823.

HSBC Joint account-Settled £50.

Studio- Settled £80.

HSBC Student account- Settled £560.

Lloyds Credit Card- Settled £72.

Freemans- Settled £40.

Abbey Joint Account- Settled £330.

Waiting till all claims settled then Donation-A-Rama.

:D