help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i ahve already posted a thread re this old account and Lowell..but today ihave recieved my sd..date 23/3/09..it was post thro the door today!!

i have sent all the letter to say it is statue barred but i really need to know what to do next..Can this be joined with my previous thread.. i am deperate now.. :confused:

If its statute barred & you are still receiving demands, then i would consider a complaint to the OFT & trading standards.

Nothing can un-statute barr it..simple as that.

Can you post up what it says on this "demand" you got (minus the personal details) & others can chew over it for you ;)

this is what it say......

The claim of creditor is for the payment of£1,131.46 being the balance of monie due against a credit account made between the Debtor and Abbey national bank plc in respect of a unsecured lan under agreement number ******* ,such agreement being regulated under the Comsumer credit act 1974

the rights and ebenifts of the siad account were duly assigned from abbey to the creditor by way of a debt sale agreement date 14/11/08 and notice of assignment having been served up the debtor by the creditor on 9/12/08 in accordance with the provision of sec 136 of the law property act 1925

the balance of the debt at the date of this demand remains outstanding and due tofr payment by the debtor in the ammount of ... despite previous written and verbal request(liars..i refused to speak to anyone) for the payment being made by the creditor to the debitor

where will state it has been isuued by a court...? there is a bit which has been crossed out which state the creditor making the demand is a minister of the crown or a govenment department and it is intended to repsent a bankrupcy petition in the high court.. it person who signed the letter from Hmapton Legal signed this SD greme robert danby..but i only got it today and it was dated 24/3/09!!!

Edited by georgie1005
addition

Oh now the light is shining :cool:

HL's are just another desk in the Lowell threat centre.

If they have ignored all your previous letters & the debt is statute barred, then theyve been naughty by sending this to you.

A nice juicy complaint to the OFT & trading standards is called for ;)

The fools cannot un-statute barr a statute barred debt - but credit to them, at least they try :rolleyes: