Jodiekate Vs Barclays

Jodiekate
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I thought this all sounded fairly straight forward so thought I would give it a go.

I sent my Data Protection letter requesting a list of charges on 19th June including a cheque for £10. I received a standard leter back saying that they were under no obligation to provide this but would send me copy statements free of charge, they returned my cheque.

I see from these forums that this seems to be the standard reply from Barclays, I sent a follow up letter on 3rd July as I still had not received anything and received a letter back to say I would receive them "in a few weeks"

The 40 days is now up and I still have not received anything, does anyone know if it makes a difference that they did not accept the £10 data protection fee?

I am going to give them a call on Monday and also send another letter but not too sure where lese to go with this.

Any advice would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Jodie

• 5 weeks later...

Well I finally received my statements, in fact I received two sets of copies! Now I just need to work out exactly what they owe me. I will keep you posted with where things are at.

I have been looking at my statements but am a bit unsure of what I am looking for, the main charges seem to be 'Unpaids out', 'Paid referral' and 'Unauthorised overdraft fee'. Can I claim all of these back?

Would really appreciate some advice on this so I can start taking the next steps.