Lloyds TSB Platinum Card - Court Claim

iOiO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Another point is that as we never in fact entered into a valid agreement (even for the inital Visa card), clause 2 will need to be modified

But you did enter into an agreement,just not the one that they are pleading as we have stated in 2.

Post removed

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you did enter into an agreement,just not the one that they are pleading as we have stated in 2.

Post removed

Andy

Thanks Andy

No the agreement they have sent me is the original (initial) Visa agreement which they failed to sign and is therefore still an application form. They have no agreement for the Mastercard under claim

Edited by iOiO

1. By an agreement in writing & regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974, the Claimants issue to the Defendant a Lloyds TSB Platinum Card, for the purpose of the Defendant acquiring goods/service on credit

Have we not covered that in point 4?

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

1. By an agreement in writing & regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974, the Claimants issue to the Defendant a Lloyds TSB Platinum Card, for the purpose of the Defendant acquiring goods/service on credit

Have we not covered that in point 4?

Andy

No, in point 2 I am admitting entering into an agreement when in fact I have not.

Ok the Poc refers to a Mastercard, they sent a Visa application (unsigned).

In point 2 you are admitting applying for a Visa not a Mastercard

are all the account numbers refered to correct or are they diffrerent?

getting confusing this;)

Andy

Because they switched the visa to master without your consent and gave it a new account number?

Andy

Edited by Andyorch

3 guests on board now, you got an email addy you are willing to PM me

Unfortunately no my pms are disabled,not by choice:rolleyes:

No email

Andy

Edited by Andyorch

removed

Andy

Edited by Andyorch

IOIO

going to take a break for now.

Andy

The Defence is good to go but we need to just develope 2 and state what we now know as occured.Im sure you would be able to expand on what i have refered to.Wool as been pulled over someones eyes and decieved.

Andy

How are you progressing IOIO our audience appear to have got bored!!!!

Andy

You need to amend point 2 to reflect what we have discussed " the swap no notification=no agreement" in relation to the P.O.C.

Andy

I see, would you mind amending 2 to suit, you are much better at legalese than me, Dont want to bugger it up at this stage

They will be getting this tomorrow so it doesn't matter if they see it now

Quite!!!

They are not able to change the truth even if foreseen.

Draft a new point 2 shortly

Regards

Andy

OK IOIO you need to check the dates.

Regards

Andy

Amended section 2 of the defence

Andy