can anyone help me......

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankyou so much, i have taken a copy of the template, i will send that off today. I am just worried with the bit in the template that say if they dont comply i will apply to the county court to enforce it

You can take enforcement action to make them comply to your request or/and you can make a complaint to the ico who have the power to take enforcement & fine them £5000 https://www.ico.gov.uk/Global/contact_us.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, i am waiting for my sar, but i have recieved a letter from cabot.

Our offer to you.

Our aim is to help customers get their accounts cleared and so we are pleased to accept a one off payment of £7202.20 to settle your account. This is a limited offer which is only availiable for 30 days from the date of this letter, if you would like to take advantage of this offer, please contact us.

If you are unable to pay the above within 30 days, we will be happy to discuss orther possible options.

The letter goes on, i do not have that kind of money, so i will not take it up, i will wait for my sar, i have sent the letter to tell them that they have not sent it within the 40 days so im hoping within the next 7 days i get a reply.

Hello again, i posted my letter to orginal lender explaining that it had been over 40 days, that was on the 8th aug, i do believe it has been over the 7days? could someone please confirm this for me, also if it has what happens? Thankyou.

• 3 weeks later...