Link claimform - old GE Money debt **CLAIM STRUCK OUT**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't forget to keep a record of the PO number to check if they cash it ;)

Yep I've kept the one from the CCA request - I'm learning fast thanks to everyones help. Not checked to see if they've cashed the £1 yet though:)

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question folks

I just read in another post about who do you make the PO out to, never thought of that I make the CCA PO out to Link Financial was that right.

What about the £10 PO for GE Money as they are supposed to have sold the debt should I just make it out to them and write the account no. on the back?:confused:

Sorry another question, if I dont receive the documents I have asked them for once I have a date for the hearing and I ask the court to reschedule it?:)

When you get the hearing date you will be given a date by which you have to put in the docs. you are relying on for defence. If you have received no docs from Link by that time you can put in an appropriate defence (post back at that stage). That is why it is important to make a request to Link under the CPR provisions as detailed above. See 42man's post 'CPR31.4 Request' above & send that off immediately.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Hi foolishgirl

Have posted both off to Link and GE Money RD this morning enclosing the £10 PO to GE. CCA requested done last week to Link. Is there anything else I should do or just sit and wait now.

Got the questionaire from the local court yesterday, not my nearest court may I add but rang them and they said they would transfer it. I have till the 30 March to return the questionaire. Not had time to look at it properly yet but will be doing at some point today.:)

Did you send for the CCA under the S77/78 template or under the CPR31.4 letter (as per posts 41 & 52 above)?

If not sent for under CPR31.4, do so immediately - use Post 41 & amend. There is no fee to send but make sure you do so Rec. Del.

If you need help, shout...

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Hi foolishgirl

Sent it under the CCA and enclosed £1 PO - should I have done it under a different letter:confused:

Have sent letter under post 41 as well today. Both went RD

Good - absolutely all OK.

Just sit back & wait but remember that the AQ needs returning ON TIME. Leave yourself a few days to get any help you need to complete it as you may also have to put 'directions' with it if you don't receive the docs you've asked for.

I'll get round to the AQ by weekend and will know doubt require everyones help with it - dumb is what I am.:rolleyes:

By the way you had any dealing with a company called Westcot? Its great how these people can obtain an ex directory phone number. I'm having it blocked along with Links number. BT website cant log onto at the moment.

1st time Wescot has phoned today - didn't leave message - obviously Im at work dumbos. OH doesnt answer the phone anymore unless any gives the secret ring. Dont know what they want or who they are going to say they represent, no other creditors have contacted me to say they were handing it over:(

By the way you had any dealing with a company called Westcot?

Oh yessss.

Put Wescot in the search on your CAG toolbar at the top of the posts & you'll find lots of info. on them.

See what you mean about them suppose I'll just have to wait for the letter to arrive:D

Hi all

Looked through the AQ last night I think I am going to need help in completing this, may be its me but it didn't make any sense to me.

Will be signing in later much to do today

Hi Guys

Just been reading a few more threads came across something called a tomlin out of curiosity whats that!!:)

Just put a refuse to accept block on Link and Wescot on home phone dont know how Wescot got it.

Just had 3 calls from Link on my mobile shame I can't block that as well. Still don't know who Wescot is calling on behalf of.

Edited by diamondgirl

A tomlin is a kind of consent order - don't worry about it for now. If something like that comes up later, you can post back.

Wait for the letter from Wescot - it'll come eventually IF they have anything to scream about. :)

Calls from Link? Maybe they know they have nothing & are hoping to try & talk you into paying them. Keep a strict note of the dates & times of the calls. If they get bad you may be able to put in a claim for harassment.

I never thought of the harassment angle definately going to keep a note of it. They've stopping ringing the house now I think putting on the court papers originally that they obtained the number by unknown means made them think twice - only done it once or twice but they wont be able to do it anymore ha ha

Not worried about a tomlin I just hadn't heard of it before

I will probably need help over the AQ at the weekend when I have more time.

Thanks for your input so far.:D

The form I've received is N150 I dont have £200 for the fee how does it work if you can't afford the fee. I was thinking that Link says the debt is over £6000 if as it says on the above link the £5000 is excluding any interest etc., should I go for that option as the amount stated by link is including the interest and charges etc. As I have no statements to look at yet how do I know which one to go for. Also hasn't Link got to send me their submission to the court? Does any of that make sense to you. I'm going to print it all off at work tomorrow my printers broken:confused:

:confused: I'm confused DA.

Can you post up tomorrow (minus your personal details) what you've got please?

I'll attempt to load this form up tomorrow not sure how it's done though get the current bun to do it if he can. The questions came about when I read about the fees etc., on the link you provided me with. Thats why I'm so very confused as well.:confused::confused:

Don't worry about fees, if you can't afford whatever you might have to pay (& it is a might) you may be eligible for exemption. Just post up what you have when you can.

Have you ever used photobucket for attaching stuff to threads? It's v. easy - Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket