landlord not playing fair

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have been in my rented property for 3 years. i knew from the start that in 2007 there plans to knock it down and develope the land. my landlords ( theres two of them) have many propertys and always promised they would let me have one of there other homes if one came up. they have just finished building 2 propertys to let out ( lovely nice shiny new house with windows that shut and central heating that works) i have a lodger that the landords have no problem with. he was going to stay on and i was moving to the new house. he has now decided to move on himself to a flat he has sorted. i have one landlord saying its ok i still can have the new house but the other one has decided he doesnt want my house left empty till its nocked down next year and refuses to give me a moving date . i had put aside holiday for the move that has been promised will be any week since end of march. now i have missed out as other peoples holiday is booked up till the end of the year. i have also learnt that because of the location of my proerty that planning would probably never let any thing happen to it . what do i do? any advise please.