THE SUN DVD online rental

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Every one,

I applied online for a 2 month free trial with the Sun online DVD rental and its gone pear shaped, my account is showing me as having 2 dvd's at home (which never arrived) and despite me trying to phone them and several emails to them, they appear to have died, i even phoned the sun and was told i would be phoned back, yet nothing.

My concerns are that they have my credit card details and its impossible to cancell the service, online your directed to answer your secret question then told to phone them, on phoning the line is dead.

So not only have they proved how crap the service is, they have access to draw funds from my credit card for a service they have not provided, and nor do i want them to, avoid it like the plague.

Any suggestions please

Regards Andy

P.S. Any one else having same problem, or anyone getting a reasnable continued service from them?

Morning Andy, I would think that the first response would be to contact your credit card company and ask them to prevent the Sun from accessing your acount. After that let them do the work.

I do very little but I do it very, very well :cool:

If I've helped give my scales a click

:smile:

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.