How to claim additional charges?

BARNY79
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent my first letter off and have received an offer of £750, after the letter was sent, my account showed that charges of £125 will be taken at the start of August, is there anyway I can claim these back?

Yes, kindly sent them a letter stating that you are willing to accept their offer in part settlement of your claim but stress that you will continue to persue the remainder of your charges including the £125 which they took on XXXX date.

Unless of course you wish to accept their offer, in which case ignore me. Personally I would persue every god damn penny!!!

Good luck

Louise

xx

I'm no expert with this Barny but I think that if you want to persue the extra charges they have levied then you need to accept the £750 as part settlement and tell them that you will persue the £125.00. In which case they will probably retract the offer and take it to the moneyclaim stage.

Alternatively you could accept the £750.00 as full and final settlement and then start a new claim from scratch (1st Letter) for the other £125.00. They do seem more likely to close bank accounts with people who claim more than once though.

Can any mods help further and offer some more advice?

Louise