CCA Enforceability - Skycard

debtkills
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5567 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

In order to try and determine the enforceability of my cca agreements for all my credit cards i have requested my agreements from all.

I would be extremely grateful if anybody could offer any advice on their enforceability by looking over the agreements I have received or by offering any other advice.

I wrote to skycard regarding my mastercard on 11/11/08 and they sent me the following agreement:

http://photobucket.com/SkycardCCA

At the moment I am not sure what I need to be looking for, however any advice on its enforceability would be greatly appreciated.

However, with regards to this agreement, my initial thoughts are that the agreement is not signed, as it seems to be a sheet containing the t+cs etc, however the additional sheet whic apparently has my electronic signature, looks like completely seperate document and also I am not sure if it is the correct format for a proper agreement. Other than the rubber stamp from skycard it doesnt have reference to them anywhere.

Many thanks in advance!

Hi not sure on this one but my opinion if done on the internet I dont know the regs for it if done as a normal signed application and this does not have your signature (did you clean it off) then unenforceable as prior to April 2007 when CCA 2006 came into force.

dpick

Thanks for taking a look.

This was done over the internet and I have heard that an electronic signature is a valid as a usual one. However my issue with this is that my signature (electronic) is not on the agreement and the sheet that it is actually on seems to be a completely seperate document.

Exactly. Its only t+c's and one sheet of paper. There is no tick on the agreement however there is a Y on the application form next to Esignature.

As per advice I think ill SAR this aswell as this is also underwritten by barclaycard.

Thanks again.