style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks again caro I managed to get a couple of hours sleep.

MPs' office doesn't open until 10am so i'll just have to wait and see what happens between now and then. He told me he was going to write if he couldn't get through. So have Equita received a letter today? I would feel easier if I knew what was going on.

The letter said I had 24 hours to ring the bailiff with a payment. Does that mean he will come visit me again this morn if i've not rang him? Or is that just another of their scare tactics?

I hate living like this...my car is at my sisters, it's chucking it down with rain and I need to do a food shop :x

Will update later if anything happens x

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D:D:D

The postman has just been and delivered a letter in an envelope marked House Of Commons :D

Enclosed is a copy of a letter sent to Equita asking them to explain their charges and a cover letter saying that he's also rang and left my bailiff a message on his answerphone.

I feel I can breathe a little easier now although not enough to bring my car home :(

Glad today's been better for you Emma. :)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks caro

hopefully I wont be lurking on here at 2am tonight. Everything locked and bolted again and car tucked away safely at me sisters.....Looking on the bright side....just think of all the weight i'm going to lose walking backwards and forwards to get my car :D. Let's see what the post brings tomorrow x

Hang in there girl, you have done well. Soon be all over and you can get back to some sort of normallity.:smile:

Tip us a wink on my scales if you think I may have helped at all;)

Hang in there girl, you have done well. Soon be all over and you can get back to some sort of normallity.:smile:

I do hope so lol. I thought this was over in January, then again in April. The buggers just wont let go :rolleyes:

I'd much rather be playing with the DCAs. They aren't as scary as these bailiffs x

just picture the bailiff drinking his coffee this morning checking his messages

this it xxxxx from the office of xxxx M.P. Ive had a conversation with Emma Royd yesterday bla bla bla

hope he chocked on it

• Haha 1

just picture the bailiff drinking his coffee this morning checking his messages

this it xxxxx from the office of xxxx M.P. Ive had a conversation with Emma Royd yesterday bla bla bla

hope he chocked on it

:D:D:D I may not have got much sleep last night but i'm going to be laughing in it tonight :D Thanks for that vision hallowitch

Night all xx

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Morning all,

had a phone call from my MP about an hour ago asking if i'd heard anything from Equita. I've not heard a word from them. He told me that he'd had a letter from them saying the debt had been discharged :confused: (as far as i'm concerned there was no debt unless they mean the original council tax). But hey that's good news right ? :D:D

He's sending me a copy of the letter he's received so I should get that in the morning. I'm still wary over my car until I have a copy of the letter or got one of my own. My postman has already been and i've got no mail at all today. He also said any more problems with Equita to let him know straight away.

Thank you all so much for your help xx

good news just goes to show you

M.P.s are bending over backward at moment to help mmmmm i wonder why:rolleyes: discharged in bailiffs world

in our world he sxxx himself and he is calling it discharged because he got caught out bet the last thing he expected was phone call from an M.P.

LOVE IT :D:D:D

good news just goes to show you

M.P.s are bending over backward at moment to help mmmmm i wonder why

Funny you should say that :D I rang my MP on tuesday morning and in Tuesdays edition of our local paper he was Front page news regarding expenses. Oh well he got the job done :D

Morning all,

just had the letter from my MP enclosing the letter from Equita.

It says:

Dear Mr MP

Re: Emma Royd...........

I refer to your recent comminication and confirm your client's (wrong use of apostrophe :rolleyes:) outstanding balance on reference ******** has been fully discharged.

I've still not heard from Equita but at least I have the letter to show the bailiff if he should happen to show up again.

Thanks again for the help xx