How do I unregister my car?

pleasuredome
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ps. the high court judge made plenty of mistakes.

i hope we get a transcript or recording soon.

he said one defendant would be struck from the list but then appears to have forgotten what he said.

i'm going to the high court today in support of hollie greig who has had had to flee to the uk to escape a murderous child abuse network in scotland that appears to reach into the upper echelons.

United For Hollie Greig

Consider the following as it pertains to Hollie Greig, Anne Greig and Robert Green:

• The fact Hollie was paid £13,500 by CICA (Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority).

• Neither Robert Green nor Anne Greig have been sued for slander by those they have named and shamed. Clear evidence of guilt on the part of the accused.

• Letter to Robert Green from the Crown Office stating that only 2 people have ever been questioned, Denis Mackie & Greg Mackie (2 years later).

• Sectioning of Anne and "missing" paperwork.

• 12 year delay in releasing Roy's autopsy. originally ruled suicide, now accepted as murder.

• Robert’s unlawful arrests and imprisonments

• Robert's cases being held "in camera" (Outside of public view)

• Robert's punitive bail conditions not supposed to mention case or use internet

• Interdict issued by Graham Buchanan to gag Robert

• No coverage in mainstream media - 2 Facebook groups "vanishing", first one with 10K members, next with 27K. BBC Panorama told to 'drop it'.

• Ongoing harassment of Anne by Social Services

• Attack on Palestine Telegraph website after they published the story

• Refusal by Angiolini to answer questions in FOI request from "The Drum"

• Failure of any MP's/MSP's to mention case in public (all Scottish parliamentarians plus UK party leaders plus various English MP's are aware)

• No search warrant for entry into Robert's house in February

And the recent "Raid" on Anne's home where computers and other items were confiscated (then returned). Followed by the posting of photos that were taken in the raid, appearing on Greg-L "Rat-brain's" site.

Edited by peace2k

If people didnt profit from their jobs why would they do them?

i no longer sponge off the state, although i see little wrong with it.

I guess that we don't think alike, I like my job. and enjoy doing it.

I see nothing wrong with falling back on the state as a welfare safety net when you've hit unfortunate times and lost your job or become ill. but you seem to be saying that you;re fine with it being a lifestyle choice?

i dont have proof of my bond. i've heard birth certificates are printed on bond paper, although that may only be the original which we never get to see. go and get your original birth certificate. is it not yours to get?

do you understand how crazy that sounds?

the only thing special about bond paper is how difficult it is to forge, that's why bonds shares and money are all printed on that special paper.

your birth certificate is neither special nor important, they aren't sitting about printing birth certificates on special paper then locking them away out of site so that nobody could get at them.

ask your self, what would be the point of printing a birth certificate on bond paper?

thanks for the bike info. how much is an off-road bike? i'd likely have lots of lessons from my biker friends, maybe on private roads. i know people who service their own bikes so they can check the safety and teach me at the same time. i'd probably only do 35mph max unless the road was totally clear.
the bike I bought cost £600 off ebay, brand new delivered to my door completely unregistered with the only record of ownership being the import documents.

the make was a Lifan, and the engine size was 125cc.

I bought it on ebay, the shop I bought it from has closed down and started up under new ebay names more times than I care to remember, it should make me think that they are dodgy, but the bike was great, their payment was easy, their delivery was faultless, the service was great. I can't fault them, I think that the actual company is called something like LSI imports and they're based in Portsmouth.

there are of course other importers, and if you and a load of your freeman mates got together you could always contact the factory and arrange for a shipping container full of unreigstered vehicles to be imported at an even cheaper cost.

with regards getting your friends to give you lessons,

you'll need to take a CBT test before you;re allowed on the road even as a learner and you'll need a provisional license for this.

you can get insurance from some providers that insure on the frame number, indeed I had to use one of these providers as you have to have the vehicle insured before you can register it as you buy tax when you register it.

with regards the MOT theory that you put forward, checking it yourself would likely not be a dilligent enough measure unless you're a mechanic yourself, I'm guessing that you're not, which means that you're not qualified to make that assesement.

you'll be on the road, unregistered, untrained, unlicenses, un taxed, untested and uninsured (you could take out insurance, but this would be invalid when your insurers found out that you were using the vehicle illegally). and you'd soon find your self an unfreeman of the system.

still you already said that you consider policestations as hotels, so prison should be no worry for you. it'd just be like a holiday right?

they wont ignore a small amount of dope. especially if i take it to a cop-shop.
I think that they will, you think that they won't, let's remove all doubt, go with a big amount, or a more restricted drug

Why should i put myself at greater risk than necessary? people say fotl is dangerous but i've never had anyone suggest ... get some heroin. i do believe dealing is lawful so i may try that later. there you go with the person thing. you even said 'about your person' indeed, i have a person, i'm not a person.
So you don't believe what you;re saying then?

honestly, if there is nothing wrong with having a drug (any drug) and it is not causein harm to anyone else then what have you got to fear?

we've talking about having an inanimate (yet controlled) object in your pocket.

you say that it puts you in danger, but if your theories are correct surely there is no danger?

I'm sure that some people would say that I shouldn't be encouraging you to break the law, but I don't think that you will anyway. because as if stands, you're another arm chair acivist who likes to get stoned and think of a free world where we can all do what we want. -without thinking of the consequences.

the link to oaths has been posted and i have no reason to disbelieve them, unless you can provide otherwise. why arent they available for all to see on a government site? they havent got something to hide, have they?
I'm not doubting that the oaths are correct. I'm asking what the point of trying to hold someone to the oath is?

what does this achieve?

the fact that you don't know what you'd say if the judge answered "yes" surely shows that there is little point in asking the question, it seems to achieve nothing.

other than halting proceedings for a few minutes.

how likely is it that i'll find something official saying criminal courts are admiralty?
Again, can you tell me why it makes a difference?

I'm actually interested to se why these points that you're saying are law are actually supposably effective?

what difference does it make whether a criminal court is an admirality court or otherwise, there are still laws (common laws and otherwise), and it you break those laws you're tried in a court. what does it matter who owns or runs or what type of court it is?

so you admit the existence of liens? what else do they apply to?

yes, of course, when you take out a mortgage the bank put a lien on your house.

when you owe someone a lot of money they could apply for a lien on your house, it's just a security.

when you talk about unalienable rights I'm not sure that they even exist in this country. if you've committed a offense that you are fined for the courts are able to talk almost any measures, including sending bailffs that would register interests on your property, -if not just take it outright.

choosing the statutes i use is like going into a shop and only buying the product i want.

this doesn't work.

if you choose to select a statute that you want to use then you're choosing to be a part of the system. you can't pick and choose.

this is all about service. the state constantly offers service dressed up as compulsory demands. unfortunately it's now got to the stage where nearly everyone believes there's a lawful obligation to comply. it's all in the wording and there's always remedy.
that makes it sound like it's all about free loading.

these services that you are talking about, you freely admit that you use them, like you ride your bike on the road, yet you say that you refuse to pay for the road.

it's not that I think it's a lawful obligation to contribute to society, it's that I know it's a matter of give and take, not just take.

i originally came across this because i refuse to accept anyone's authority over me. we're all equal. no exam, training or knowledge makes anyone more important than anyone else.
fundamentally, you're quite right, I'm not more entitled to life that you are, If we were standing in line I couldn't tell you I was more important than you and push in front.

but you're also fundamentally wrong, exams knowledge and training does make people more important that others in a given situation.

that's why people choose to get lawers rather than express the opinion themselves.

that's why when i talk about people licensed to instruct the bar, it's people who excell in their field and are educated to give a professional opinion as fact that could decide a persons (or aliving entities if you prefere) future. -and they excell through education and prove that with exams a lot of the time.

that's why a qualified MOT tester is able to say if your vehicle is safe, and yet you arenot qualified to give that opinion.

all they have to do is honour their oath. you'd have thought one would have done it by now. what's the problem with that question? they're happy to answer all sorts of other questions. even confirming they have an oath. but they wont confirm they're operating on it. you say they dont have to but so what and why not?

masonic lodges. 'are you on the square?' means are you a mason? it gets interesting looks from some cops.

I still don't understand the importance of an Oath and what difference it's going to make to your trials.

essentially the oaths are "I'll do a good and fair job", are you suggesting the judges won't unless they absolutely promise that to you.

incidentally if you asked me "are you on the square?" I'd probably give you a funny look to and thisnk "are you on the ****?".

we're all free to express our opinions.

actually we're not, there are even laws governing what we can and cannot express.

I would assume that the natural law that you abide by would also forbid just expressing any old opinion without thought of the consequence.

i'm glad you realise it's foolish to pay tax. you're right that the costs will be covered by their bonds. it's the only thing that has any value in this bankrupt country. the value is our sweat equity. everyone is expected to do a certain amount of work over their lifetime. obviously some dont and some do more than most. it all averages out.

that goes against everything that I believe in.

how can you console with yourself that you should use the roads services and shops that us tax payers are providing?

you say that your natural laws say cause no harm.

if you don't pay tax, and yet still take services you cause me to work twice as hard, you are causing me harm.

you cause me phsical hard as I work harder and am exhausted, you cause me emotional harm as I work longer and don't spend as much time with my family and you cause me financial harm as I have to pay to support your free loading arse.

So the way I see it you have two options.

in order to stop causing me physical, emotional and financial harm...

opt out of society completely, don't use the roads, don't use the shops, don't use the water that comes out of a tap and don't use the electricity services, also whist the government is funding BT to get broad band infrastructure you're going to need to stop using the internet too.

don't contribute and thing,? then don't take anything...

your other alternative way to not cuase me physical, emotional or financial harm is to get a job and contribute to society through paying taxes

if you don't pay taxes then let me know when you end up in court, and when you ask who you've caused harm to I'll happily stand up and say me and all the other poor buggers paying tax that are your slaves, working to support you with no return from you!

we aren't slaves in society to society, we are equal partners with society, we give work and receive services, if we are slaves at all we are slaves to people like you who would take the fruits of our labour without ever paying for them in any way shape of form.

• Neither Robert Green nor Anne Greig have been sued for slander by those they have named and shamed. Clear evidence of guilt on the part of the accused.

[/font]

Maybe....

Or it may be down to the fact that this course of action would not be possible...

i'm happy. i think some of you guys take yourselves and life too seriously.

do you believe that you are just a bag of bones and meat? do you believe that this life is the only one? are we just a cosmic accident? or is there something else going on that we cant really comprehend? and no i dont have any proof. we dont need proof of everything we believe, that would make life so boring.

coinciding with cosmic changes, i believe we're moving into a new phase where people follow their hearts and not their minds. following the mind has such a limited perspective and often ends in conflict.

i believe we're immortal souls having a human experience. we're connected to everything and everyone is a reflection of everyone else. we can learn most from those who challenge us, if only how to deal with the emotions it throws up. nobody else can be held responsible for the way we feel. the same event may produce totally different reactions in other people. something that makes me cry may make you laugh.

this isnt about right or wrong. i'm not saying you're wrong, goodness most people would agree with you. i'm just giving people the opportunity to look at things from a different perspective.

some keep harping on about how wrong i am on various points, determined to discredit anything i say. when there's agreement or an interesting point raised, it's quickly buried beneath more 'you're wrong, wrong, wrong'.

have i raised not one interesting point? has there been no agreement? why focus on what we disagree about? why not start from some points of agreement? why does it have to be an intellectual battle?

i confess i know relatively little about anything but i'm open to suggestion, some may say too open. all you're peddling is the status quo which, if you'll forgive me, is rather boring. what about some new ideas for change? we're currently destroying our home, the earth, so i cant see what we've got to lose. corporate power must be reigned in soon if we are to survive much longer.

There's not a single scientific, peer-reviewed paper published in the last 25 years that would contradict this scenario:

Every living system of earth is in decline, every life support system of earth is in decline, and these together constitute the biosphere, the biosphere that supports and nurtures all of life and not just our life, but perhaps 30,000,000 other species that share this planet with us.

The typical company of the 20th century: extractive, wasteful, abusive, linear in all of its processes, taking from the earth, making, wasting sending its products back to the biosphere, waste to a landfill…

what is proof? something written on an official website? no, that's just something written on a certain website which most people hold in high esteem?

you keep saying i could get people into trouble, yet it's people on your team who've suggested:

making a cop think i deal cannabis,

taking heroin up to a cop,

carrying a loaded gun up to a cop,

driving at 60mph down oxford st

you attempt to belittle the youth court incident. the fact is he walked away from a criminal charge. i've appeared in a youth court several times. they never let me off. i dont think they're in the habit of letting people off if they cause scene.

i'm hardly likely to be able to provide the sort of evidence you require. all i ask is that people keep an open mind and try not to trash people with different ideas, just because they have different ideas. everything isnt always so black & white. there are shades of grey and in fact many colours. what a boring world if everyone thought the same way. i'm happy that there's increasing numbers who think and feel a bit like me. live and let live. i accept that people hold different views and once we all accept our differences we can move forward to a bright future.

is that the same high court judge who's soft on child abuse? he could easily be involved in it himself.

do you non-'lazy deadbeats' ever stop to consider the damage we're doing to the planet through consumerism? why do you think that earning fiat money for something that may or may not be that useful and paying tax makes you some sort of martyr? i'd say it can make you unimmaginative. why not work for yourself and choose what tax you pay? so many jobs are completely pointless and destructive. tax and money are purely control mechanisms for the lower levels of the pyramid.

how do you keep people alive? do you work in a soup kitchen? do you feed the homeless? do you grow food for them? or do you just go to work for 40hrs a week and have tax stolen from you at the end of the month? that's not keeping anything alive except the psychopathic genocidal system.

you're being conned by the system that you support.

fortunately for me, unfortunately for you, i think the bonds are linked, so they're all worth the same. although i could be wrong, it has been known.

afaik the birth cert bond is used as collateral for loans from the central banks. ie. when the gov asks the BOE for dosh it hands over more bonds to guarantee they get some of their sweat.

it is the people who are the real wealth and power of any country and the sooner people realise that the better.

Me thinks it is time to order the rubber wallpaper.

peace2K, as I pointed out earlier in the thread the more a fotl posts the more he debunks himself. And you have done exactly that. Well done. I knew we'd get there.

Readers on here understand where you're coming from now. Like every fotl I have encountered you are unable to take responsibility for yourself but want everybody else to pay and provide for your existence. You deride money, but snatch it from others. You don't wish to leave this society. Oh no. You want to carry on sponging off the rest of your fellow humans using the services paid for by others but don't want to contribute anything yourself. The truth is you're incapable of providing for yourself.

Keep on breaking those laws like you have promised, I urge you, because you will be eventually find that everything you need will be provided to you for free. You'll get free food, free electricity, free heat and free water. You'll have no rent or mortgage to pay, you'll have your own lodgings and maybe free sex.

And just think every now and then if you behave yourself and don't upset the governor you'll even be allowed visitors.

If peace 2k isn't coming back then can anyone else try to explain what he meant by courts being admiralty courts?

What would the type of court matter to the justice dispensed there? Or whether justice could be dispensed there?

Have not got the foggiest Danielr!

In his/her/Its first post, Peace2k had this to say on the matter:

re:admiralty law. look at the terms used: dock (in court), passPORT, airport and the many words that end in 'ship'.

That's as far as Peace came to explaining the matter...

I'll dig some stuff out and post it up later.

Much of it stems from the old birth certificate again.

FOTL believe when you register a birth you give ownership of the child to the state. (The state owns your child which is why they are able to steal it!) They believe "person" in law is not themselves but they have a person, a corporate person (legal fiction) which is the birth certificate. The human represents the person (fiction) in commerce. All court action is directed towards the person (legal fiction) not the human. When you appear in court the court is prosecuting the "person" (strawman) and not the human. And er, I'm almost too embarrased to type this.... they believe tptb trick us into admiralty because "birth" and "berth" (as in berth in nautical terms) really are the same thing, so when you appear in court you are berthing in the dock (dock, get it?)

they believe tptb trick us into admiralty because "birth" and "berth" (as in berth in nautical terms) really are the same thing, so when you appear in court you are berthing in the dock (dock, get it?)

:eek:

But, but, but... they are two different words!

Peace2K has been absent for a while :(

Freeman-Mouse, ain't got no friends to play with.

:p

He's fallen back down the stairway to heaven he was climbing and nursing a nasty bump. :)

:eek:

But, but, but... they are two different words!

Ahhh, but but when you point that out to a fotl they will smile knowingly, pat you on your shoulder and gently tell you that you are not yet awake and you must open your mind and free yourself of this illusion.;)

Oh, BTW many of them believe the film The Matrix is based on fact. I kid you not.

He's fallen back down the stairway to heaven he was climbing and nursing a nasty bump. :)

I sure hope he is ok! :p

Ahhh, but but when you point that out to a fotl they will smile knowingly, pat you on your shoulder and gently tell you that you are not yet awake and you must open your mind and free yourself of this illusion.

Blast.

I hope that one day someone will teach me to be open minded, so that I can believe anything some weird guy that I have never met tells me...:-|

i will honour your words with a fuller reply later.

however, i'm rather tired as i've been working at the high court today.

hollie greig & co were in the family court and we were outside to support them.

then we were running round the building trying to lodge an appeal. it's a mad house. on my travels i saw numerous 'admiralty' offices. i have the feeling i'll be seeing behind the doors soon.

a few quick points:

nobody forces anyone to work.

i dont trust the system so i dont want to contribute to it through income tax and national insurance.

i do contribute in plenty of other ways. i always try to help people and brighten their day. i cycle most places so that helps everyone. i campaign for various issues in the belief that it is helping people. i could go on but it's rather boring and pointless. i dont have to justify my existence.

the infrastructure is overly bureaucratic and hugely inefficient. it spends it's time in fighting things rather than focussing on positive solutions. it is reactionary instead of proactive. the roads are pretty bad and i wouldnt be pleased if i was paying for them. most everything is private or essentially private. we live in relative luxury because so many live in poverty. ask yourself how much the people who made your stuff got paid? then ask yourself who the real slaves are.

Peace! Thank god you are ok. Someone told me you fell down some stairs!

Yes, you no doubt will see some references to Admiralty Courts. They are courts which deal in maritime law... which is not anything to do with the criminal courts!

i will honour your words with a fuller reply later.

however, i'm rather tired as i've been working at the high court today.

hollie greig & co were in the family court and we were outside to support them.

then we were running round the building trying to lodge an appeal. it's a mad house. on my travels i saw numerous 'admiralty' offices. i have the feeling i'll be seeing behind the doors soon.

a few quick points:

nobody forces anyone to work.

i dont trust the system so i dont want to contribute to it through income tax and national insurance.

i do contribute in plenty of other ways. i always try to help people and brighten their day. i cycle most places so that helps everyone. i campaign for various issues in the belief that it is helping people. i could go on but it's rather boring and pointless. i dont have to justify my existence.

the infrastructure is overly bureaucratic and hugely inefficient. it spends it's time in fighting things rather than focussing on positive solutions. it is reactionary instead of proactive. the roads are pretty bad and i wouldnt be pleased if i was paying for them. most everything is private or essentially private. we live in relative luxury because so many live in poverty. ask yourself how much the people who made your stuff got paid? then ask yourself who the real slaves are.

peace, what I don't understand is, the topic of this thread is about de registering a motor vehicle but you have not contributed anything on topic to this thread. You have instead attempted to talk about just about every other aspect of fotl ignoring the OP, whilst offering absolutely nothing to support your claims. I understand that you cannot offer evidence, because those that have taught you this stuff gave you no evidence either. You just simply believed them.

So the topic of the thread is de-registering a motor car. Are you going to contribute on topic to this thread or are you going to go off on yet another tangent and tell us how evil the world is?

Yes, you no doubt will see some references to Admiralty Courts. They are courts which deal in maritime law... which is not anything to do with the criminal courts!

so at least it does exist. i was beginning to think i was going mad for a moment;). along with liens and a few other bits and pieces.

what you're suggesting is that a few people are taking real bits and pieces and constructing some far flung fantasy? some for profit and some through madness.

every system is reliant on the members believing in it. people are losing belief. they're looking for new simpler, comunity based systems.

increasing numbers are fed up with the system but dont know which way to turn. some have been fed up for years. they want change but it never comes. numbers of malcontents have rocketed since the latest economic slump. many are hoping it's a temporary thing. however terminal economic decline is on the cards. cuts and more cuts. little or nothing to do with me and my mates. more the bankers, politicians and their mates. you cant blame a cog for the engine design.

when people see how rotten the system is, it eats away at them. i spoke to a legal secretary today who couldnt wait to get out but couldnt see how. she felt like it would happen this year.

it's true that i rely on the system a fair amount. however i'm working on it. like a divorcee who's been dependant on their richer spouse, a settlement is in order. if people use the dole to create a better life for themselves either working for themselves with working tax credits or trying to live more humbly, then all power to them. it was a little scarey at firts but i feel much freer now i dont sign on.

Admiralty Law - As I have said deals with maritime and international law (so far as it concerns activities at sea etc.)

what you're suggesting is that a few people are taking real bits and pieces and constructing some far flung fantasy? some for profit and some through madness.

Yes and no.

They are taking some real bits... There is such thing as common law... there is such thing as a lien etc.

However, they are giving these real bits an incorrect meaning, and presenting them in a way that is very misleading.

It is with this misleading information that they try and construct some kind of far flung fantasy!

I feel that we are making progress :)

i dont think it's been on-topic for some time and i'm hardly the only offender.

there's something about off-road vehicles still on the cards.

the world is mainly peaceful. corporations breach the peace and humans pick up the pieces. everyone now believes they're a corporation (person) and so it's normally 'what's in it for me?' instead of 'what can i do to help?'

believe it or not, my primary aim now is to aid the evolvement of humanity by any means i can think of. to assist people in empowering themselves and creating harmony in their lives and therefore the wider world.

we're all on a spiritual path whether we know it or like it or not. some have embraced that fact and are doing what they believe to be the right thing. many people believe they're doing the right thing whilst constrained by a multitude of perceived obligations and almost unquestioning submission to a system of rules they know little about.

things are often not what they seem. once your peel back the veneer you often find chipboard. ever lasting lightbulbs and free energy has been around for decades. diamonds are crushed to keep the prices up. perfect diamonds can now be manufactured. why dont we all have diamonds?

bit of a tangent at the end there but i'm tired.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks