CCA `s

SteeveF
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5616 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is it possible to still send of a CCA request even though the debt has been acknowledged by trying to make a full and final offer in the past?

Its a credit card that was started in around 1994 ish and the company changed names a couple of times so I am pretty sure they would not be able to come up with an agreement anyway!!

How long do they have to send me the details is it 40 days?

thanks in advance

Ste

It is 40 days for an SAR, but for a CCA request it is 12 working days, plus 2 for posting.

Send it signed for, and get your PoD from the royal mail website, then count your 12 days from the day after they received it.

Once they go over this deadline, they are in default of your request, and cannot legally enforce the debt (although they do all try!!)

Hope that helps. xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Also remember they are only in default whilst they cannot fulfill your CCA request. If, for example, they produced a legitimate CCA 12 months down the line, they could start to enforce it then!

(I add this because some have been under the impression that after 12 days they are home and dry and nothing can ever be done again!)

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!