Help!!!! M&S agreement enforceable??

themajor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5662 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I did a CCA request on 02/09/08 and thought I was winning the battle against M&S until today. Can anyone tell me if this agreement is enforceable? It appears to have all the prescribed terms in it.

Also a bit weird is that they sent me a covering letter with it saying "We attach an edited copy of the signed agreement in respect of the above account and would ask for your comments."

The agreement doesn't look edited does it? :confused:

It goes on to say "If you confirm that this is your signature we will of course send you a complete copy of the relevant document." Looks like a complete copy to me. Says 2 pages only on the doc itself.

Any help really appreciated thanks.

Image of cca page 1 high res - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Image of cca page 2 high res - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Edited by themajor
re posted link for cca doc

Well, they cannot be read, but apart from that don't send them your signature or confirm the signature on the document is yours. It's for them to prove the document they have sent you, which they have stated is not a copmplete copy of the agreement, is yours without any clarification from you. They are unsure it is if they are asking your opinion on it!!