no cca, Fredricksons and Bryan Carter threatening Court.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5632 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Forgive me but I have started a new thread as I didnt get much response to my post last night (but thankyou Creditcardmug)

I have now got Fredricksons and Bryan Carter chasing me for an "alleged debt".....cca'd Moorcroft in apr/may, they replied no cca and returned my postal order. re Littlewoods.

Bryan Carter is threatening court proceedings, can someone advise exactly what I should say in a letter please.

If you want the full story, my other thread is..Moorcroft no cca now passed to Red Castle.

Thankyou...

p.s...I haven't replied to any of Fredricksons letters so far!

Hi Dorsetgirl,

As I see it, while there is no CCA then they shouldn't collect however we are talking of bryan carter here. I've been reading that he tends to go for part settlement at court instead of the whole debt and then chase later on for the rest.

I hope you have sent them the account in dispute letter.

Just because there are irregularities with no CCA won't stop him starting court action but without a valid CCA he has no chance of winning.

I've not had dealings with any of your DCA'a (as yet).

I'll check out your other thread to get a fuller picture.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi again,

Just been reading you other thread and to be honest it would be better to keep things together. It can get confusing if you're posting two threads on the same topic (no critiscism-just a comment:D)

From what I read, you are doing everything you can. They are trying to mess with your head and get you to pay a unenforcable debt.

As scary as it sounds, let them take you to court. There are loads of people who have taken on Mr(!) Carter and beaten him on just these grounds. The thing is, there are loads more people out there who haven't found CAG so don't know their rights and meekly pay up so he's happy flouting the law.

I would report them to everybody you can s the are breaking the law.

fox

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Thankyou Silverfox for your advice and comments, I know I was cheeky to start another thread, I thought I might get more response if Mr Carter was in the title!

I have also read about how he conducts his business!

Should I send him or Freds a copy of the no cca letter from Moorcroft?

Should I also let them know that I know my rights etc and that if it goes to court he might lose?

Just not sure how to handle it.

I think freds letter may be a bit of a no no:D but I dare you. BB's letter would be better.

I would put on it that you welcome the opportunity to put your case before a judge to show how BC has been acting outside the law in their threats of court action while no CCA exists to prove the debt. It's a right old merry-go-round but you never know, they might get bored and foxtrot oscar.:-D

fox

Meant to say BB's post number 29