The send a Christmas Card thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5259 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I do too, but with two large families and about 100 friends spread all over the world, just can't afford the postage this year.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I do too, but with two large families and about 100 friends spread all over the world, just can't afford the postage this year.

then put ur address on the envelope and no stamp. Put on the other side, if un-delivered, please return and the address of who u want it to goto lol:lol:

www.nwcpnefc.co.uk/forum football, whinging and anything else

I been to see the Doctor and hes diagnosed me with Excessive DCA Crank call Syndrome.

That's why I started this thread so people could send a virtual seasonal message of good will.

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/Ombudsman-news/40/40_setoff.htm

• 1 year later...
then put ur address on the envelope and no stamp. Put on the other side, if un-delivered, please return and the address of who u want it to goto lol:lol:

Luv it, made me laugh out loud:D