Car Parking Partnership-do they follow through?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5633 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In August I received a ticket from the Car Parking Partnership while parking at my local NHS walk in centre. I have followed the advice on here so far and now have an extremely threatening letter promising debt collectors, solicitors fees, legal fees, county court judements and sending the balliffs in. Does anyone know if they follow through with their threats?

Is it best to rpely to the letter or to ignore it? (Or even to pay up?)

I have separately takrn up the issue of the car parking with the Hospital as the signs were hidden by trees. I have plenty of 'sob story' evidence due to taking my aged mother to the centre for some emergency treatment and my attention was not on looking through the bushes for parking contract signs.So far no answer from them. I have not admitted to being the driver. Thanks

Best solution is probably not to reply or "appeal" to them at all. You will get nowhere even if you try.

Short of them issuing actual court papers just file everything they send to you in a drawer.

Edited by crem

Thanks for the advice. Judging by their basic website they do not look as though they would be big players despite the impressive company name. I have taken a look at what they promise their clients-staggering when you read how sensitive, friendly and softly softly they will be in their enforcement procedures.

Anyone else dealt with them in the past?

They are possibly bigger than they appear. CPP is a trading name only. See 'Liberty Services'

Bedfellows of a London Council.

-