Redstne evicted us for being 4500 pounds in credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would add the amount you paid the broker to the amount of your claim against Redstone, along with all your other costs.

Like many people I have been watching your thread and just want to say you have my full support - and whatever help I can give you.

Yes that is what I meant - include it in your "ideal figure"8)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

As a possession case and having all the furniture ripped out would devalue it anyway so I would still stick at the 137 for now . After all you never wanted to sell anyway did you?:mad:

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Ok let me get this right Your house is worth £137.000 your outstanding Mortgage was £67,000 £70,000 Ok belongs stress and strain and they are offering £110,000 as long as that is in full and final settlement of all money you owe them and they owe you as long as they remove the default take it

But they have not clarified whether this takes into account all the furniture they have "destroyed " as well.

I think when they offer has been clarified in writing andthe poster has confirmation about the default then it can be considered in more detail.

Lets see what the solicitor advises when he sees all the info.

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

have just been doing some reserch you must be entitled to a good some for damages to take someones home detroy there furniture have a look at petioning the Europeian parliment ( not the same as the European court) you can have a hearing dosnt cost you much you get a date and tell them what happened ( think of the publicity) hearings take a few weeks The goverment usually take note of the outcome:D

Also if 110k is their first offer they know they are in the wrong and can be bargained upwards. I would agree that your first aim is to get your home back and everything back to normal, but then again this could be a new start for you. I would be so tempted to take it to the extreme and go to court to show what horrendous people they are - but that is the way I think - and maybe it would be much easier to sort out a settlement. Did they mention if it was a Part 36 offer? Also, you need to get as much as you can in writing if anyone else rings you.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

There is a possibility there may be no more posts on this thread - and as it has gone quiet I suspect maybe an out of court settlement may have happened or perhaps the poster does not want to "show their hand".

But whatever happens lets hope its good news for a change.

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Hi

A thought worth bearing in mind regarding the fact that a second Judge overturned your Order of £15,000 against Redstone. The 2nd Judge deprived you of the benefit of your £15,000 order whilst at the same time benefitting Redstone from its legal duty to comply with the first court order. A court order is FINAL unless it is appeal (through the appeals procedure).

Two observations:

First, was the lst order overturned/varied by the second judge as a result of an appeal application? There are strict time rules for appeals. If Redstone did not appeal the order of the first Judge granting you £15,000 then the 1st Order stands. The second Judge does not have the discretionary judicial powers that would to allow Redstone to circumvent the appeals procedure. What judicial powers was the second judge purporting to exercise when he overruled the Order of the 1st Judge?

Second, was the second Judge who overturned the lst order a Judge of higher rank in the Judiciary. If the second Judge was of the same level - then the second Judge HAS NO JURISDICTION to overturn the original Order!

Keep on going - and never be ready to give up

Just a quick note to confirm this case has been totally settled out of court to the posters satisfaction. There were certain conditions attached so that is all I am allowed to say.

But it looks like the poster will be having a relaxed christmas and be looking forward to finding a new home in the near future.

• Haha 1

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Very pleased to hear that - you guys have been brilliant and I'm sure the OP will be eternally grateful. Happy house hunting!

BANK CHARGES

Others

Have been following this post from the start. Glad you can now have a happier christmas than redstones predicted at the start. Your post has shown just how low these sub prime lenders will sink to and also that there is NO compassion from them ,I just hope that other people in your situation will read your post to give them the strength that you have shown to carry on. Good luck for the future.

Hi anyone who has a mortgage with Redstone mortgages....just thought that you may find it interesting to read a poster written by "TaffR" on 12 May 2008 at 20:04 hours.

TaffR explains exactly who Redstone really are. He (or she) explains about the companies that are really involved with your mortgage. Have to say that TaffR is completely correct. He is essentially explaining the securitisation of your mortgages. Check it out.

BANK CHARGES

Others

Ahh

But as we have seen today with another case - these lenders may at last be getting the message so may be not all is lost.

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE