Wave/Ex GMAC Mortgage eviction help

biddy65
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5694 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What programme are you using to open it?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

What programme are you using to open it?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Sounds like you can't edit it in Word Viewer - do you have Open Office in your list of Programmes (from the start button)

Sounds like you can't edit it in Word Viewer - do you have Open Office in your list of Programmes (from the start button)

Wordpad will allow you to edit Cat, but it screws up the page and print formatting, if Biddy isn't familiar with how to format the document then it won't print properly.

Wordpad will allow you to edit Cat, but it screws up the page and print formatting, if Biddy isn't familiar with how to format the document then it won't print properly.

Hi, that's great - did you manage to keep the statement to one page? what programme did you use to edit it?

Affixed is the Norgan case info.

Are you able to get photocopies of all the Appendices you need for the 3 sets?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Cheltenham & Gloucester v Norgan.doc

Hi, that's great - did you manage to keep the statement to one page? what programme did you use to edit it?

Affixed is the Norgan case info.

Are you able to get photocopies of all the Appendices you need for the 3 sets?

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Cheltenham & Gloucester v Norgan.doc

hi ell-enn,i am in desperate need now just come off the phone from wave and they won't accept our proposal know were going to lose the house,i even explained we would be in a better off position in three months they won't listen,said they cannot do anything to stop it,as it had been passed to the legal team and they would object to our proposals tomorrow

hi ell-enn,i am in desperate need now just come off the phone from wave and they won't accept our proposal know were going to lose the house,i even explained we would be in a better off position in three months they won't listen,said they cannot do anything to stop it,as it had been passed to the legal team and they would object to our proposals tomorrow

hi scared 79 well done,i am going to be evicted tomorrow have a hearing at 10 0'clock tomorrow but they they are apposing what we have offered who is framework due in court tomorrow but there is no duty representation at the court tomorrow

hi scared 79 well done,i am going to be evicted tomorrow have a hearing at 10 0'clock tomorrow but they they are apposing what we have offered who is framework due in court tomorrow but there is no duty representation at the court tomorrow

Hi Biddy, thanks for that. SPML were opposing what we had offered but the judge saw our side anyway. After reading your thread, I think you have a good chance as you seem to be making payments as often as you can, due to our circumstances, we hadn't been able to pay anything in nearly a year! Framework are a free service providing free representation like the CAB but I'm not sure what areas they work in, I'm in Nottinghamshire. Have you tried your local CAB to see if they could help you out in the court? It may be worth a shot, I was lucky with Framework as they were already there when I got there.

Fingers and toes are crossed for you tomorrow, I really hope it goes well for you.

scared79 xx