1st Credit's business model.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5687 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been doing a little research into 1st Credit tonight. I found a nice bit of info about them that may be of use to people on here....

Once 1st Credit has acquired the debt, the next challenge is to identify the best strategies for debt management and recovery. "We run the debt portfolio through our model and split it into different segments based on historic performance," says Young. "A different strategy is appropriate for each segment; we need to monitor them over a period of a few months to see how well they are working, and which factors in the strategies are most important in getting the desired results." These strategies typically cover how to make the initial contact, and what sort of offer 1st Credit should make to the debtor.

"If we are convinced that the debtor is likely to pay, it is worth investing time and effort, for example with visits and telephone calls, to help. If it is less likely that the debtor will pay, it may not be worth making as much effort." says Young.

Taken from.....

1st Credit succeeds with SAS

So the more likely they think you are to pay, the more they will hassle you with threat-o-grams, visits, and phone calls. Or should that be, "The more vunerable to intimidation they think you are, the more we'll hassle you."

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I rather think that the contrary would be true: the Hereford Gun Club would find 1st Credit something of a pushover.

Bags I be first on the balcony at the Omnibus Building! :D

SP they wouldnt even need a troop. In fact a 2nd World War Vet of the Royal Army Service Corp would be enough to make them keek their trunks.

Its funnny how when you contact them as a Cagger they usually pass it to their paramilitary branch CONnaught.