Guess which muppet forgot to date the CCA request?

Linz192
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Typical of me i have sent off a CCA request last week and havent dated it! I have recieved a second letter yesterday from the debt collection agency completely ignoring my request and threatening me with solicitors if i don't pay in 48hrs. Thinking i was winning, i have been rubbing my hands together. Until i re digged out the letter. I did send it recorded and it has been signed for . Will this still count or shall i send another letter confiming the previous letter and giving them another 12 day? Im worried times running out now and if they get to the solicitors before the 12 days are up i could end up with court files and solicitors fees?

Yep, if it is recorded and been signed for then there is absolutely no excuse they have received it, you have proof of postage and receipt that will be good enough .... go back to rubbing your hands!:D

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Is there a prize if I guess correctly?

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

If you have a copy of the letter you sent with the proof of postage and receipt from the recorded delivery then you are covered. They cannot argue you sent something different and then say they have lost it.

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).