Don't know if anyone has tried this, but..

Cheeseybob
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5695 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am new to the forum and have been working my around the boards, so I am not sure if anyone has recommended or tried this -

When a DCA calls, let him ramble on as usual with his 'lovely' telephone manner. When the call has finished, let him hang up but do not put your phone back on the receiver. This will keep his line open to you and he will be unable to make any more outgoing calls. Leave the handset by the radio so that you don't hear his cries of 'put the phone back on the hook'. He cannot contact you or anyone else and he will be left quite frustrated and out of pocket both in telephone bills and commission. Just a thought..... :grin:;-)

hi ex bt here. wont work. wont get technical, but soon as they hang up that line/channel becomes free not matter what you do at your end. sorry. But what could work is this. they probably using 30 channel isdn. so 30 people all call them at once (make sure caller id is off) if they answer just talk crap to them, but while your all calling they cant call anyone!

of course any current bt engineers having problems with dca's would know how to "accidently" put them out of action for a while nudge nudge8-)

not that I'm advocating any such goings on. just passing on some knowledge