Help with MBNA CCA

shaaarn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5711 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Would anyone be able to help me, Ive received a copy of my CCA 36 days after my request.

Could someone have a look at this and let me know if this is a valid CCA?

A second document will be added next.

Many thanks.

cca1.jpg

cca2.jpg

cca3.jpg

cca4.jpg

The images are too small for my myopia to cope with I'm afraid shaaarn. Could you use photobucket or similar to upload & also scan as complete pages rather than pieces?

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Ive rescanned these and added them to photobucket, hopefully you will be able to see them and any help would be appreciated greatly-

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/shaaarn/cca.jpg

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/shaaarn/ccaback.jpg

Can someone advise as to whether these are correct.

Many thanks

Well at first glance shaaarn, I would say this would be difficult for MBNA to prove enforceability unless they can show:

1. Scan 2 is related in some tangible way to Scan 1 as

(a) there does not seem to be any ref. to scan 2 on scan 1

(b) scan 2 has 2001 ref. at the bottom whereas scan 1 is dated Nov. 2002 (which is possible but grounds for query) - you would need to check if the interest rates on scan 2 were actually in force in 2002.

© scan 1 has dotted scissor lines, scan 2 doesn't.

2. There is mention of Condition 11 in T&Cs but where are the related T&Cs? If they cannot be produced with some linkage to your agreement, why not? Again suspicious.

I would def. query it as unenforceable but if MBNA were to take you to court, you should insist on the original agreement being supplied & you would have to prove to a DJ that this def. did not comply with the provisions of the CCA1974, quote previous judgments re. 'links' etc.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

I have also been provided with some general terms and conditions.

Do the T&Cs they supplied come from 2002? ie. are they fudged up from a recently issued T&Cs? If so, they cannot be linked to your agreement & are therefore irelevant.