Roxborough Harrasement

Shadowmaru
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not an interloper; this is my first time on this site and if the comments I've been reading are anything to go by, it may well be my last.

I've had 2 phone calls from a company I know nothing about, find a site that purports to offer support and advice, get a cryptic reply which doesn't make a lot of sense and then get folk being annoyed because I don't understand what they're on about. Not a great way to offer support and advice guys. Maybe you do get annoyed about new folk but you would have been one once and not all of us are used to how threads, forums etc work.

I'm not an interloper; this is my first time on this site and if the comments I've been reading are anything to go by, it may well be my last.

I've had 2 phone calls from a company I know nothing about, find a site that purports to offer support and advice, get a cryptic reply which doesn't make a lot of sense and then get folk being annoyed because I don't understand what they're on about. Not a great way to offer support and advice guys. Maybe you do get annoyed about new folk but you would have been one once and not all of us are used to how threads, forums etc work.

edigwc, it was you who accused me of being patronising, which I do not believe is the case at all. I merely suggested you were the victim of a fishing exercise by a DCA, and that you start a new thread so you get the help you need. I stand by my comments.

Now please do start your own thread and we'll all be there to help you.

It wasn't Shadowmaru who said I was patronising - it was an interloper :D

Actually, I was quite rude - apologies. Of course I'd help, but he/she needs to start another thread.

Must get back on that anger management course...

tut tut donkey ,they certainly have a knack of sending you over the top hehe ,,ive now started my complaints officially against them with both fso fsa and now bringing Morgan Stanley to book....i think 5 years of rubbish coming from MS and HFO ive decided i am not playing there games anymore sick of winding up dem injuns no more bow n arra stuff six guns are out for real now lol