Abbey - Data Request - Wescot

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5622 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

rite well i would advise you inform RW in writing that you have filed a claim against bank for te charges and until that is sorted no further action is allowed to be taken on the case unless that is handing the case back to the bank.

Did you realise you dont need to wait for the courts to send forms to you. U could got to Her Majesty's Courts Service - Home as they hold the N1 and EX160 etc

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

rite well i would advise you inform RW in writing that you have filed a claim against bank for te charges and until that is sorted no further action is allowed to be taken on the case unless that is handing the case back to the bank.

Okay will do that ..... I have been trying to get to grips with the N1 form and the supporting papers .... it's giving me a headache:(.

I seem to recall seeing an N1 template for this type of claim along with details on preparing the court bundle .. can't find it anywhere - was I imagining this?

What I need is a step-by-step guide to the process because I'm not finding it as easy as I believed it to be:eek:

Edited by shadrach.dingle

Strangly enough i was looking at this yesterday thinking some of it might be useful to me.

this is the area you need Bank Templates Library it has everything you were discribing in there.

GM

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Oh if you want any help with the EX160 let me know and i will draft you one out to show u.

• Haha 1