Orange Address

kazbri
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5727 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm new here and need some advice/information. My wife is being chased by Eversheds and MacKenzie Hall for a debt for a mobile phone purchased from Orange in July 2002 despite being told in writing she knew nothing about this debt(she has never owned a mobile with this number and we have never lived at the address they said we were at in 2002) and disputed the debt Eversheds passed it on to MacKenzie Hall we told them the same thing - they too ignored the letter and sent a Standing Order mandate asking for her bank details and demanding the account be paid in full.

Our real problem is Orange we have never had any letters or phone calls from them about any outstanding debt, my wife has sent two e-mails to Orange asking if they can throw any light on this, apart from an automated acknowledgement these e-mails have been ignored. Looking on their website the only contact details are the e-mail address and a phone number that only connects to recorded messages - you can't get thruogh to a real live person.

Does anybody have an address where we can write to Orange

Send this to whichever DCA is dealing with the account at the moment.......... Amend the details to suit.

Dear Sir/Madam

Account no:

You have contacted me/us regarding the account with the above reference number, which you claim is owed by myself/ourselves.

I/we would point out that I/we have no knowledge of any such debt being owed to (insert company name).

I am/we are familiar with the Office of Fair Trading Debt Collection Guidance which states that it unfair to send demands for payment to an individual when it is uncertain that they are the debtor in question.

I/we would also point out that the OFT say under the Guidance that it is unfair to pursue third parties for payment when they are not liable. In not ceasing collection activity whilst investigating a reasonably queried or disputed debt you are using deceptive/and or unfair methods.

Furthermore ignoring and/or disregarding claims that debts have been settled or are disputed and continuing to make unjustified demands for payment amounts to physical/psychological harassment.

I/we would ask that no further contact be made concerning the above account unless you can provide evidence as to my/our liability for the debt in question.

I/we await your written confirmation that this matter is now closed. Otherwise I will have no option but to make a complaint to the trading standards department and consider informing the OFT of your actions.

I/we look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully

(Your Name) Print do not sign

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

And if you want to hit Orange with a complaint at the same time, try this address and send recorded delivery......

Orange Customer Care

Orange UK Plc

PO Box 486

Rotherham

S63 5ZX

Try this email address to complain that your previous emails have been ignored....

[email protected]

This one usually gets results.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related