Moorcroft/littlewoods.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5686 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This sort of situation makes me rub my hands with glee. By law they have to comply with a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request). There is no way around it.Save for one way;)

Trouble is it will cost them a few hundred pounds to have everything retrieved. Go for it!!!

The case of Ezsias v Welsh Ministers - [2007] All ER (D) 65 (Dec) held that they do not need to disclose it if it is disproportionate to conduct the search , they can get away with telling you if they hold the document or not in certain circumstances

it not going to take them long to search as the info is on computer as they found it when they put the details into the comp. So should i SAR or not.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Rite bit the bullet and sent the sar......

Now heres the strange bit. Moorcroft sent the CCA request to Littlewoods who in turn sent this letter back.

Dear Mr GodMother.

We refer to a recent request for a copy of your agreement.

Unfortunately we are unable to locate a copy of an exacuted agreement Nice one, but we enclose a copy of the current agreement which applies to this type of account. This version includes all the contractural veriations which have taken place. Why thank you not what i asked for tho.

According to our records this acc was opened on DEC 2006. You agreed to make payments every 28 days. Can u prove this with the CCA?

The outstanding balance is £150. 00. Not without a CCA it is not. Our records shown that 00.00 in payments have been made within the past 12 months. Yep thts cause the debt does not belong to Mr GM.

My comments are in red as you may be able to tell. Now the agreement they have sent is BLANK no details relating to Mr Gm at all No SIg or anything. Obviously non compliant so i am taking great pleasure in writing to Moorcroft and telling them to Bog off. must edit the letter i am going to send and will post it here.

GM

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

That was exactly the letter I got, and sent back the bog off letter standard on this site and enclosed a copy of the letter from Littlewoods. On the bit where they refer to "you agreed to" I wrote in pen by the side of it - "what agreement? There is none according to the paragraph above ":D

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

Kyr.

if u look on my profile u will see this is one of about 5 threads all relating to shopdirect products.

they seem to be sending these letter templates out as standard now a days as u can blatently see were things have been added IMO

i will look in on ur thread.

GM

I got one of those letters today, regarding a Littlewoods account.

Word for word, with different amounts naturally.:)

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

but this does not make sense one minute there saying the acc does not belong to him now they sending him samples of CCAs

• 2 months later...

Hi all.

Moorcroft have given up and sent us the money back for the CCA and are not chasing the debt.

Any way i have sent Littlewoods a complaint letter and a S10 notice these were dated the 8th sept 08.

I thought a section 10 needed to be responded to within 21 days or by deafult they have agreed to the notice to stop procession the info.

Today i recieved a letter from them saying they wont stop processing the info as they feel the info is correct.

Have they broke any rules and by not getting back to me in the alotted 21 days have they by deafult agreed to stop processing the info?

If so is there a template letter that i can look at re telling them they are in deafult of my section 10 by over a month and as result they have agreed to stop processing the info.