Help Please - Pasting from Word to Forum

Valdez is Coming
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Are you highlighting the text in the letter or trying to copy the file?

Highlight the text you want to copy and then pres ctrl+c go to the forum and put the cursor where you want the text, then press ctrl+v to paste it in.

You cannot paste a file onto the forum.

Sorry if that's what you've tried but I have no idea of your level of knowledge

I don't think the thread title can be in bold.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Thanks Blueskies, l will try yr suggestion next time l have something to contribute.

If you look at the list of thread titles, almost all are in bold type, but mine (and a few others) just come out as normal text. I can't edit this when writing a post. I can make the message text bold but not the title.

The thread title is bold in the main forum page on your PC if the thread has changed since you last looked at it. To test this open a thread that is in bold then press the back button on your browser and then refresh the page. You should see that it has gone to thin lettering.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

The bold type in the thread title is there to alert you that there is a new posting in that thread.

As soon as you open a thread, then you are deemed to have read the latest post and so the title reverts to normal type.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....